Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's official - May Siggy Challenge

Your pet's favorite activity!

Re: It's official - May Siggy Challenge

• salasala member

I don't know that it'll be my siggy, but this is Millle's favorite activity.  Every night she has to have a glass of ice.  She comes looking for it around 9pm without fail.  (this is a little later, it has melted)

• That is hilarious! It must be part of your new siggy.
  • I'm not sure when I'll put these in my siggy - but here's mine...

Darla with her frisbee:

Miles loves looking out the front door:

Boots swimming:

Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • image Dork_Fish:

Miles and Zoey could be BFFs (see my siggy)

• image **ZippityDoDa**:
    image Dork_Fish:

Miles and Zoey could be BFFs (see my siggy)

He'd be her bff - he loves puppies :)

Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • image 410bride:
    Yay!

Love yours!

Mom to:
  • image Dork_Fish:

image 410bride:
    Yay!

Love yours!

Me too!

• I have to think of a good way to capture Max's favorite activity - eating.  Maybe I'll pick his 2nd favorite instead. Smile

Hopefully we'll have sunny weather this weekend because I need to get some new pics  of the pups.

• albjagalbjag member
    Eighth Anniversary
    do sleeping and eating count?  My kids are pretty low key
    Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • image albjag:
    do sleeping and eating count?  My kids are pretty low key

I think so!

• After the Flyers vs. Bruins sig, I may participate in the May sig challenge. But only if the Bruins beat the Flyers and eliminate them from the playoffs. 
  • Oh goodness, so I should post a pic of Marlon marking a tree? Smile I'm pretty sure that's his favorite activity...
  • I'll bet I can get a good pic tonight of Josie stealing my spot on the couch when I get up. Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers