Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**TBM**

How are you doing?  

I'm seeking shampoo opinions.  Have you used Chris Christensen and Plush Puppy?  If so, how do they compare.  I bought Plush Puppy at a show to try but I'm placing a Cherrybrook order so naturally maybe I need to compare it to CC too.  I still can't find shears either.  My breeder used these very curved shears to trim feet and for the life of me I can't find them.

My sweet boy
imageimage

Re: **TBM**

• Those are the two brands that I use the most.lol  I really like both, but they are different.

I pretty much only use the CC for whitening, but it could be because I bought a ton of pp products (pretty much what their breed specific recommendations...mixing them the way suggested really worked well) and still have quite a bit, and had CC from giveaways when I bought stuff from Cherrybrook.  They were giving away small sizes of CC products.  I bought my stuff separately, so I got a lot of the small kits.

I have no clue about the shears.  I am so bad about grooming furry feet nicely.  I just use small clippers on them and sort of hope for the best. Stick out tongue

Maybe ask about them when you put in the Cherrybrook order.  They may know where to get them. 

I am doing so much better than before...I am not in a funk anymore.  It must have been health related, at least in part.  Thanks for asking.

• **Butting in**

I got my curved ones from paws and tails at a show not to long ago.  I mentioned it because you seem close enough you might run into them, Val is great.  I see them at the OH shows all the time and they are from the medina area I believe.  Still need thining shears though.  As for the shampoo, haven't used either, put have used the PP grooming products and they were nice.  CC is a bit out of my price range at the moment.  I have been using the B3 and really like it on my aussie.

• Thanks, that helps.  I will check out CC too.  It seems most kees people do use whitening shampoos, I just want to find one that is gentle too.  I tried #1 all systems as well since others had recommended it to me.

Shears are confusing to me in general, but I'm searching for these specific curved ones and I hope I can find them.  Most seem to just have a slight curve and these had a lot of curve to fit nicely around the foot.

I'm so glad you are feeling better!  I hope your mom is doing all right too.

My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • image TheLinkBride:

Thanks!  My mom seems to be doing well.  She is going to be in heaven in a few week.  My daughter and her family are going to visit, and my mom adores her great grandsons....especially the little one.  I think because she was jealous of how obsessed my dad was with the first one.

We will be going for a couple days while they are there, because my niece is graduating from pastry school, and my sister is throwing a party.  We haven't seen my niece since my dad died, so we will make the trip.   Plus, she will make yummy food for us.lol

• image agility_corgies:

**Butting in**

I got my curved ones from paws and tails at a show not to long ago.  I mentioned it because you seem close enough you might run into them, Val is great.  I see them at the OH shows all the time and they are from the medina area I believe.  Still need thining shears though.  As for the shampoo, haven't used either, put have used the PP grooming products and they were nice.  CC is a bit out of my price range at the moment.  I have been using the B3 and really like it on my aussie.

Thanks!  I appreciate it.  I will look for them at a show.  I've considered trying B3, but I wasn't sure how it compared to the others.

My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • image TheBridesMom:
    image TheLinkBride:

Thanks!  My mom seems to be doing well.  She is going to be in heaven in a few week.  My daughter and her family are going to visit, and my mom adores her great grandsons....especially the little one.  I think because she was jealous of how obsessed my dad was with the first one.

We will be going for a couple days while they are there, because my niece is graduating from pastry school, and my sister is throwing a party.  We haven't seen my niece since my dad died, so we will make the trip.   Plus, she will make yummy food for us.lol

That is wonderful to hear.  Enjoy your trip!

My sweet boy
    imageimage