North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

::Jenni::

I looooove your new ticker!!! :)

You are going to have so much fun. I love cruises.

I'm on the phone with a rep from Carnival trying to change ours right now. We're doing the 9 day... I think. If she ever gets back on the phone.

Re: ::Jenni::

• Thanks!  It's official, we're going.

Good luck!  Let us know what you end up doing.

• I really hope you like cruising! If you like it half as much as I do, you will still love it! lol. That's how awesome I think cruise vacations can be. You're going with friends, right? You're going to have a blast. And it's to the Bahamas?

I really want to go on a Bahamas / Caribbean cruise, but for now Mexico is our best option since we don't have to pay for airfare. If Ted really enjoys this cruise then we are probably going to plan a Caribbean cruise for 2012 or 2013.

• We are going with friends.  Two of our best are getting married in September.  Due to his work schedule they are postponing the honeymoom til November.  Since we all had such a great time in Jamaica, they invited everyone.  My parents are going too. 

I really hope I like it since it's 9 days!

Ports of Call:
    Baltimore, Maryland - At Sea - At Sea - San Juan, Puerto Rico - St. Thomas, Virgin Islands - Santa Barbara de Samana, Dominican Republic - Labadee, Haiti - At Sea - At Sea - Baltimore, Maryland

• I've never been on a 9 day cruise before, but I have been on two 7 day cruises. I would say you should bring a good book or something, just for any times where you want to relax while you're at sea. Honestly there are only so many things to do on the ship, and when you're at sea for 2 days sometimes you need something else to occupy yourself with. Plus it's just FUN to relax in a lounge chair, read a good book, have some yummy drinks, etc. :) You will love it! Plus the ports you will see are going to be amazing.