Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Long Beach to SF (midwk) $9/each way

In case anyone is planning on going to SF any time soon, thought I'd pass this along:

LONG BEACH--APRIL 26, 2010-- For bookings made today only,
JetBlue flights from Long Beach to San Francisco and Oakland
are cut to a record-low $9 each way.

This $9 fare is valid on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays
through May 19 and can be combined with sale fares starting
at $49 on surrounding dates.

This sale is unadvertised and could sell out any time.

The final price will be around $40. This is 80% less than
the lowest rates we found.

To book directly with JetBlue, click below.
http://www.travelzoo.com/newsflash/64804018-800316/

Re: Long Beach to SF (midwk) $9/each way

• Awesome! Thank you for posting this! :) We like taking last minute trips up to Napa.. but we are going out of the country next month. I am sure a lot of our friends will benefit from this though, so thank you :) 
  • NP!

They do these deals from time to time and if we were didnt already have a trip planned for next week, I'd be all over this! 

Just keep in mind, the sale's only valid for today so book fast! :)

• Where are you headed next week? We went up there in February and got $25 tickets on Southwest and that was the cheapest we have ever found.

Passing all this info on to friends.. we would so be going also, but we are headed to Italy next month.. too bad it's only for travel within the next few weeks. 

• We're going to Kauai for a week Big Smile
  • That is an awesome deal!  I wish we could take advantage of that.  Too bad it's only Tues & Wed flights.  Oh well, have to save $ for vacation in a few months anyway.

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I was just there this past weekend! Otherwise I would of been all over this, thanks for sharing!
  • I saw that today!  What a great deal!
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

My Blog /
    My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET