North Carolina Nesties

PSA: It is not illegal to jerk off in your car.

I was driving home from lunch with Bif.  I was at a stop light at an intersection.  I looked over and acknowledged that there was a car next to me and just kind of glanced at the driver.  I looked back over a few seconds later, and he was arching his back so that his waist was above the door and visible through the window and jerking off.  Lovely...

I called my husband, and he told me to call the police.  I called the police - that's not illegal.  Just in case you want to get your personal groove on in the car - no worries, you can!

And that's one to grow on. Music

Re: PSA: It is not illegal to jerk off in your car.

• oh my! i bet road head is legal than too.

• I beg to differ. Public exposure is illegal. If you can be seen from a public location, that counts. You should have gotten the name & badge # of the person you talked to.

I'm sorry that you're so hot that people spontaneously jerk off to you. That must be both a blessing & a curse ;)

• image KatieBride06:

oh my! i bet road head is legal than too.

Thank goodness! Stick out tongue

Seriously though... it would have made me very uncomfortable to see some dude jerking off in his vehicle next to me. Ew. Sorry you had to be privy to that, Speed. :(.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Mrs.MissyKay:
    oh so gross! It's not considered indecent exposure or something?

?

Yea! That is what I was thinking.?

• image laudanum1:

I beg to differ. Public exposure is illegal. If you can be seen from a public location, that counts. You should have gotten the name & badge # of the person you talked to.

I'm sorry that you're so hot that people spontaneously jerk off to you. That must be both a blessing & a curse ;)

She said that because he was in his car, it wasn't illegal.  We're running it through one of the attorney's at Bif's firm.

And Laud... You have no idea...

• Good to know, in case I get horny...:)
  • So you mean when I'm dancing naked in front of my living room picture window at night, I'm not breaking the law because I'm on/in private property? Damn, I thought I was being a rebel! Now I'm not as cool as I thought I was Crying
  • image Mrs.MissyKay:
    oh so gross! It's not considered indecent exposure or something?

That's what I thought???  She said if he were on the side of the road and exposed himself - then yes.  But because he was in his car, no.  It doesn't really matter, I didn't get his license plate.  And I sure as HELL couldn't describe his face.  His penis, yes, his face, not so much.

Ben was in the car too, so it's a little more than just showing me his man meat.

• image laudanum1:
    So you mean when I'm dancing naked in front of my living room picture window at night, I'm not breaking the law because I'm on/in private property? Damn, I thought I was being a rebel! Now I'm not as cool as I thought I was Crying

Pretty much... 

• Cool!  Now if only I had a penis.....

Stick out tongue

Miracle Twins after 2 years TTC thanks to IVF! 10*18*06
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• We have an entry in our honeymoon journal entitled "Shaking hands with Mr. Doodle" in honor of getting a good glimpse of a truck driver taking care of business while on his route.

• image terpbrideinnc:

?"Shaking hands with Mr. Doodle"?

Hahaha.. That is so funny!?

• Where would he ***?  Out the window or in an empty soda bottle or something?  That just doesn't make sense.  Unless he likes to just let it go on the floor.
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • image AutumnBride929:
    Where would he ***?  Out the window or in an empty soda bottle or something?  That just doesn't make sense.  Unless he likes to just let it go on the floor.

Unless this is normal for him and he keeps a towel on the passenger seat. Indifferent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • a) THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT because exposure is illegal so private property or not its still exposure. You can be arrested for exposure in your own yard and he was on a public street, from everything I've heard before.

b) Road head wouldn't be legal just because of that because in NC oral sex is illegal period..even in your own house (atleast I think its NC that still says that..maybe VA) correct me if I'm wrong.

SPEED you are so smokin' HAWT and unfortunatley got a lazy SOB policeofficer......this is what our Taxes pay for. Aren't you happy now?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Women are angels. And when someone breaks our wings, well, we simply continue to fly......on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Ovulation Chart

"The idiots on the other boards make me feel like BOTB is a MENSA meeting. It's kind of like how Jerry Springer makes me feel better about my life." ~Bubbalini

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oral sex is still illegal here...as is bathing your donkey in your house and parading your horse through town on Sundays. 
    Miracle Twins after 2 years TTC thanks to IVF! 10*18*06
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• image AutumnBride929:
    Where would he ***?  Out the window or in an empty soda bottle or something?  That just doesn't make sense.  Unless he likes to just let it go on the floor.

I'm thinking this was the least of his worries.

• I've heard that oral sex illegal before, but I have never understood why?

Someone please explain?

• Gawd, you mean I have to bring my donkey OUTSIDE to bath it?
  • image Lawren:

I've heard that oral sex illegal before, but I have never understood why?

Someone please explain?

Oral Sex is considered Sodomy and I believe it's because we're in the bible belt that it's illegal.  It's an abomination or something.

• C'mon ladies. If we're going to talk oral sex, can we at least make us of the handy emoticon they've made us for it: Stick out tongue
  • image MrsLee04:
    Oral sex is still illegal here...as is bathing your donkey in your house and parading your horse through town on Sundays. 

I've done 2 of those things!  But I won't say which ones Wink

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image terpbrideinnc:
    Gawd, you mean I have to bring my donkey OUTSIDE to bath it?

Yes, Terp. No one wants to see your donkey's balls.

Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image murph04:

I wonder if they make boxers for donkeys?

• image SpeedGlenn:
    image murph04:

I wonder if they make boxers for donkeys?

It seems they do. Terp, go quick like and get your a** a pair.

Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LMAO!! Was that another work of your artistic genius, or did you actually find a picture that looked like that already??