September 2009 Weddings

Kelle Hampton

Does anyone read her blog?  I read it pretty regularly, and I appreciate that her life has gotten much more difficult than she could ever imagine since her 2nd daughter was born (with Down syndrome, for those of you who don't follow her).  Sometimes, i just want to SLAP her and say, "Yes, of course life can be as 'beautiful' as you claim when you've apparently married a billionaire and can spend every second with your children and they have every toy, every new piece of clothing, and you are all surrounded with every new, gorgeous thing!"  Does she irritate anyone else?

http://www.kellehampton.com/

That's her blog - and check out the size of her rock about 1/4 of the way down the first page (on the picture where she's holding her infant daughter next to her face). 

"My best friend is a pitbull."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kelle Hampton

• I read her blog. I don't really want to slap her TBH.

She's with her children all the time because she's a work-from-home, successful, pro photographer. She does quite well with that. So even if her H is a billionaire, she still has her own career. Also she mentions often buying her childrens clothes from 2nd hand stores - it's not always brand new designer stuff.

Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2012 Book Count: 16
  • I've read her blog, but never really thought of it that way I guess. The first post I read was the birth story, and I really respected how she was honest about her fears with a DS baby. Other than that, like I said, I guess I haven't really thought about it.

Hunter David Robert

• Yeah, i started with Nella's birth story too... IDK, something about her just irks me.  She's honest yes, but i think just once i want her to go, "This flucking sucks.... everything is crap, i hate this and i hate that."  I usually try to be very "the world is beautiful" too, but sometimes you just have to stop and go "man, this sucks."

• image telatovich:
    Yeah, i started with Nella's birth story too... IDK, something about her just irks me.  She's honest yes, but i think just once i want her to go, "This flucking sucks.... everything is crap, i hate this and i hate that."  I usually try to be very "the world is beautiful" too, but sometimes you just have to stop and go "man, this sucks."

very well put Smile

Hunter David Robert

• See, I just look at as her saying "man, this sucks", but she says it in a more wordy way to make it not sound so bad.. lol

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

• image michelle142:
    See, I just look at as her saying "man, this sucks", but she says it in a more wordy way to make it not sound so bad.. lol

oh, i guess you're right...  but why can't she just be cranky like the rest of us?

• Ooh I read Nellas birth story forever ago-and thought it was a one time post. I didnt realize she had a blog. Thanks!
    image Madeleine Suzanne, born October 30, 2011
  • image michelle142:

I read her blog. I don't really want to slap her TBH.

She's with her children all the time because she's a work-from-home, successful, pro photographer. She does quite well with that. So even if her H is a billionaire, she still has her own career. Also she mentions often buying her childrens clothes from 2nd hand stores - it's not always brand new designer stuff.

I don't want to slap her, either.  I was reading through and her pictures are beautiful.  Where does it say her DH is a billionaire?  It looks like they live in a pretty standard FL development. 

• image Mrs. Zee:
    image michelle142:

I read her blog. I don't really want to slap her TBH.

I don't want to slap her, either.  I was reading through and her pictures are beautiful.  Where does it say her DH is a billionaire?  It looks like they live in a pretty standard FL development. 

It never mentions their financial status. I think what tela was getting is (correct me if I'm wrong tela) was that they seem to have the best of everything. She said what her H did in one of her Q&A posts a while back, but I don't remember what it was exactly. I just know he travels a lot for work. I think a CEO of some sort.

Charlie ? 12/11/2011