Pittsburgh Nesties

Rabies Clinics ?? westmoreland county

does anyone know when there are any going on?? I just found out/realized our dogs are due and I really don't wanna pay over $100 to get them both protected against rabies...since our vet won't give the vaccine without a complete exam which is $48 alone besides the $10 for thier shots!! I love my dogs but paying over $100 to get two dogs shot is not money savy right now! since we have to pay another $5 for a replacement license for the one dog who always loses it chasing rabbits!! Thanks for any help in advance since google is not helping at all!!!
Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rabies Clinics ?? westmoreland county

• Try the Luv My Pet clinics through Petco. They are held on weekends at the various ones in the area (you can do a search based on your area and it will tell you where/when). Be advised, it's not by appointment, so you may have to wait a bit. But, it's definitely cheap (looks like rabies shots are $15). Here's the website: http://www.luvmypet.com/

Also check with Banfield, the vet inside of PetSmart. I know they used to have a couple of afternoons a week where they'd have shot clinics (and you wouldn't have to pay the office visit fee), so it would be worth it to see if they still do. GL!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Missed m/c at 17 weeks, partial molar pregnancy d&c 11/30/09
  • The Westmoreland County Humane Society has a Facebook page - and there is info there about low-cost clinics for rabies.

Tis the season...................State dog wardens are checking for license and rabies shots. Humane Society of Westmoreland County has a clinic every Tuesday from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm. No appointment necessary. Get that rabies shot!