Pittsburgh Nesties

Rabies Clinics ?? westmoreland county

does anyone know when there are any going on?? I just found out/realized our dogs are due and I really don't wanna pay over $100 to get them both protected against rabies...since our vet won't give the vaccine without a complete exam which is $48 alone besides the $10 for thier shots!! I love my dogs but paying over $100 to get two dogs shot is not money savy right now! since we have to pay another $5 for a replacement license for the one dog who always loses it chasing rabbits!! Thanks for any help in advance since google is not helping at all!!!
Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rabies Clinics ?? westmoreland county

• Try the Luv My Pet clinics through Petco. They are held on weekends at the various ones in the area (you can do a search based on your area and it will tell you where/when). Be advised, it's not by appointment, so you may have to wait a bit. But, it's definitely cheap (looks like rabies shots are $15). Here's the website: http://www.luvmypet.com/

Also check with Banfield, the vet inside of PetSmart. I know they used to have a couple of afternoons a week where they'd have shot clinics (and you wouldn't have to pay the office visit fee), so it would be worth it to see if they still do. GL!

• The Westmoreland County Humane Society has a Facebook page - and there is info there about low-cost clinics for rabies.

Tis the season...................State dog wardens are checking for license and rabies shots. Humane Society of Westmoreland County has a clinic every Tuesday from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm. No appointment necessary. Get that rabies shot!