Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

perfect date night/b-day gift...

okay so DH has been asking me for the last several days what i want for my b-day... i usually just say "i don't know... whatever is fine with me"... but after a little thought this is what i told him...

dinner out, new pjs, kids somewhere so we can sleep or "not" without being interrupted, and of course sleep in, capped off with breakfast at IHOP

he thinks i am lying/crazy or something... he can't believe that is "all" i want for my b-day but to me that is the perfect weekend for a busy mom! good food, rest, relaxation and time with my hubby!!! and i LOVE cute pajamas!!!

what do you guys think?

what would you REALLY ask for if you were being honest???

Re: perfect date night/b-day gift...

• That sounds like a dream gift to me!!!  We are already making up Christmas lists so I was trying to think of what I wanted.  First in my head I started going through day-to-day stuff like breastmilk storage bags.. I can't seem to get enough! lol.  BORING!!  The only other thing I could think of that I REALLY want is a day at the spa.  Yes, DH got me a massage table for Christmas 06, but I could count on one hand how many times I've actually gotten a massage on it...
  • I don't even have kiddos and that sounds like a great date day/night :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds great!

If you want a relaxing weekend away from home, have you thought about renting a cabin at Beavers Bend? DH and I are going there for our anniversary (our 3rd time to go this year!), and I can't wait. Some of the cabins have hot tubs and fireplaces and are fully furnished. There's a little winery nearby as well. So romantic and I always feel refreshed and well rested afterwards. We just did a google search for different companies that rent out cabins.?

Whatever you decide, hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love cute PJs too!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • Sounds like a great gift to me.  Add a pedicure in the mix and its fantastic.
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
    DannyandAllison's Bio
  • Ideal gift. Sometimes it is hard to find time to be husband and wife when you are mama and daddy so I think that is perfect!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers