Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New Oleg Cassini CT258 ivory size 8

I have become a 2 dress bride, as I've lost some weight and this beautiful gown doesn't fit me the same as it used to =(  As this is the larger size dress, this is the one I've decided to part with~

Purchased for $950 last fall, this gown has been hemmed and a bustle put in (cost over $150 for these 2 alterations) and there are bra cups sewn in so you don't even need to wear an uncomfortable corset bra with this (these can be easily taken out if desired!) I am almost 5'4" and my heels are just over 3.5" so should fit lengthwise up to height of at least 5'7".  

Style from David's Bridal (can check their website for details and reviews) CT258 oleg cassini, size 8, ivory in color, being pressed and final cleaning at the bridal store this week and I can pick up within the next 2 weeks~ just let me know if you need quicker and I should be able to get.  Has a chapel length train, beautiful beading and embroidery throughout, great princess dress with ballgown shape and is strapless.  Tags still attached!

As stated above, I paid over $1100 total for dress and alterations~ would like to get $750 OBO to help pay for my new dress!  If interested, I do have a veil as well, not brand name, but is ivory with rhinestones throughout and I can add that on for $15 (paid $30).   Can email me at [email protected] for more pics or for questions/interest!!  Thanks for looking! image image