Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTG

So how much fun did I miss at the gtg last night?  :-( 

DH found out a couple days ago that he has arthritis in his wrist.  I figured I'd be a good wife and stay home and make him dinner and take care of him since he is in a ton of pain.  Turns out it's a good thing I didn't go with James because he was super cranky all day since he had gotten his shots in the morning.

Re: GTG

• Aw, it was a fun night but there will be another one before you know it :) Family comes first!
  • A breakdown of what you missed:

Brad Pitt was there and he gave us all a "time share" to stay in his new mansion in Paris.  It's cool though, you can borrow my time share.  Ha ha, no you only missed Connor being cute as ever and random people coming over to touch him.  We missed you, see you next time.

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
    DannyandAllison's Bio
  • That's true.  If you had been there with James, the TWO totally separate strangers wouldn't have touched my kid, they would have touched yours!  Smaller = cuter and more touchable.  I have no idea why people do that.

Anyhow, dinner was nice, but you didn't miss anything too exciting.  How is your husband doing?

• That is why I love my sling carrier - if he's wrapped up in it cuddled next to me, no one can touch him!  I don't mind if people I know touch him, but when complete strangers come up... its just weird.

DH is doing better, thankfully.  Still not 100%, but he should be there soon.

• Aw man... I've been waiting on Brad to gimme that "time-share" for months!! I'm so sorry I missed it! DH got to come home early from his deployment, so we were... uh-hum... busy. I do think I've talked the man into some baby-makin' girls!! Except I guess it'll have to wait to see if I have to buy a new car or not... Sorry I missed it girls! Hopefully I can make it to the next one!
    The length of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you are standing on! Photobucket
    What do you mean that's the wrong side? Tastes great to me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers