West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Canvas print on today's Groupon!

The side deal on today's Groupon is for $75 toward a canvas print for only $30!  The site said an 11 x 11 is $72.  I've really been wanting to get one of our wedding photos printed on canvas and thought I'd share this here in case anyone else was thinking of it too (plus, 13 more people need to buy it to get the deal Smile)  I'm not sure if Groupon is big here yet, but it's huge in Chicago and offers great deals.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Canvas print on today's Groupon!

• I've never heard of goupon.  Can you explain to me how it works?

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • On my groupon email it says 55% off at Linden Galleries. I am confused!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image mrs.jenRN:
    On my groupon email it says 55% off at Linden Galleries. I am confused!

If you click on that deal, there's another one on the right side of the screen called the side deal.  They have one of those every day too!

Anniversary

• image jen812:

I've never heard of goupon.  Can you explain to me how it works?

This is the website for Tampa: http://www.groupon.com/tampa/   Basically, local businesses sign up to promote their company through this website.  They usually offer about 50% off, so for example, you pay $25 for the groupon, but get $50 worth of product.  The deal is only given if enough people buy it.  I've used it several times in Chicago and it works great!

Anniversary

• Oh, I see it now! Thanks! Now I just have to choose which photo....I've had the groupon email for a while but I've never actually taken advantage of anything yet.
  • OK, I signed up! 12 more people now!Smile
  • Yay!  I hope they get enough.  I really want to have this done, and this is a huge savings!

Anniversary

• I signed up to Groupon but havent really bought anything. I think tha canvas is a real good deal and I have been wanting to get one of our wedding photos printed.
    "don't ever let go of my hands" teejay.. image
  • image roses12985:
    image jen812:

I've never heard of goupon.  Can you explain to me how it works?

This is the website for Tampa: http://www.groupon.com/tampa/   Basically, local businesses sign up to promote their company through this website.  They usually offer about 50% off, so for example, you pay $25 for the groupon, but get $50 worth of product.  The deal is only given if enough people buy it.  I've used it several times in Chicago and it works great!

I'll have to check it out.  Thanks for the info.

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker