Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I miss....

....home. I want to come home to OK so bad! Don't get me wrong, Cali is cool, nice weather and all that, and living with the hubs is even better, but I miss home.

All my friends and D's family. June cannot come soon enough. I am begging for a GTG at the end of June when I come home....PLEASE?!?!?!?

Damn you Navy....

No....click me!!!! Cause I'm the wedding bio! Bloggin it up! Prince Charming stole my heart and we rode off on his white horse... "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman- Lilypie First Birthday tickers Check out my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/LemonDropDesignShop

Re: I miss....

• Don't you know that people from California never call it "Cali"? Bahaha sorry... 

I'm sorry you are homesick, I can't imagine being so far away from home and not being able to come back whenever. Can't wait to see ya in June though! 

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/11h5rv8.jpg[/IMG]
    My world, my heart.

SHOCKER!
  • Aww, OK misses you too.

I think you're blissfully remembering all the great things... try to remember the crappy stuff, like the wind. Ugh. The wind. 

• image tavia_martin:

Aww, OK misses you too.

I think you're blissfully remembering all the great things... try to remember the crappy stuff, like the wind. Ugh. The wind. 

I miss the wind!! I miss the bipolar-ness of it all! I want to see you guys so bad!!!

No....click me!!!! Cause I'm the wedding bio! Bloggin it up! Prince Charming stole my heart and we rode off on his white horse... "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman- Lilypie First Birthday tickers Check out my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/LemonDropDesignShop
  • we miss you around here too!  I say we def. plan the June GTG so you can come!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers