Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

where is everyone??

seriously this board has become ridiculously slow lately! did everyone give up the nest for lent this year or something?! or have we lost everyone to the bump board??

Re: where is everyone??

• I've been crazy busy at work, today is probably the first day I've pulled up the nest in weeks!

20120901_858 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm around....sorta....lol
  • I am here!  Working overtime trying to come up with posts that peeps will respond to!  Although, ok, I'll admit, I got sucked in by the bump for a couple of weeks.  BUT, I am back, baby!
  • I'm here. I'm on the Bump, too ... but I wish everyone would come back over here! Mostly because I don't need my boss seeing, "The Bump" or "Austin Babies" on my computer! It makes him nervous Wink

Also, I've been very busy at work the last few months, so I haven't been able to post nearly as much as I used to.

• image SaraLouiseBride08:

I wish everyone would come back over here!

this, for sure!

[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/7trsf2k[/IMG]
    merry everything!
  • i get annoyed that ppl post non-baby-related things on the baby board. we asked for that board to be created so that this board didn't alienate the non-moms. but that doesn't work if the non-moms have to go to the baby board for normal topics. boo.
  • I'm here, been here, but sadly have nothing original as of late. I'm a replier, not a starter, lately :(
    We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.
    My Bio (wedding pics added 7/6)
    My 101
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Leigha12:
    I'm here, been here, but sadly have nothing original as of late. I'm a replier, not a starter, lately :(

hehe. yea that's been my problem too. i've been trying the last day or so though Smile we need to get the board going! work is a bore!

• Still here, but class started yesterday so I've been loiter... studying on campus quite a bit.
  • image SaraLouiseBride08:

I'm here. I'm on the Bump, too ... but I wish everyone would come back over here! Mostly because I don't need my boss seeing, "The Bump" or "Austin Babies" on my computer! It makes him nervous Wink

Also, I've been very busy at work the last few months, so I haven't been able to post nearly as much as I used to.

Ha! I worry about this too. Don't want my coworkers jumping to the wrong conclusions yet!

• image JezcaM:
    i get annoyed that ppl post non-baby-related things on the baby board. we asked for that board to be created so that this board didn't alienate the non-moms. but that doesn't work if the non-moms have to go to the baby board for normal topics. boo.

Me too, but sometimes I post over there just because I know it will get more views and more responses...It seems a lot of people only post over there.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image angelaggie:

image JezcaM:
    i get annoyed that ppl post non-baby-related things on the baby board. we asked for that board to be created so that this board didn't alienate the non-moms. but that doesn't work if the non-moms have to go to the baby board for normal topics. boo.

Me too, but sometimes I post over there just because I know it will get more views and more responses...It seems a lot of people only post over there.

Agreed to all points. 

• image JezcaM:
    i get annoyed that ppl post non-baby-related things on the baby board. we 

guilty

• I can hardly get on the nest at work and haven't gotten the nest to work real well on my iPhone.  I'm usually so busy and exhausted when I get home that I don't nest from home much anymore either.  Most of my nesting was done at school when I was in grad school or at work when nannying and the baby was napping.