Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FS: San Patrick Pronovias Estonia

For Sale: Brand New San Patrick for Pronovias Estonia Dress

Color: Ivory

Size: 8 altered down to a 4

Height with shoes: 5'8:

This gown is from the San Patrick Spring 2010 collection. It was purchased brand new for my May 2010 wedding. I ended up going in a different direction and purchased a new dress, so this has never been worn. It was only tried on for fittings before I purchased a new dress. The dress was a size 8 which I had altered down to a size 4. The extra fabric was left in the seams when I decided to purchase a different dress so that it could be let out to it's original size if need be. The hem was $250, so if this length will work for you you will save a lot just in alterations. This dress is gorgeous! The ruching detail is very flattering.

I paid $1700 and am asking $1500 or best offer. Please PM me if interested or if you would like to see more pictures. Thanks!

http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/new-san-patrick-estonia-dress?replies=1#post-124739 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers