Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I need the general opinion of the group on this

I had suggested in the "tempted" post that we should have an anonymous log in like TIP does so that if someone has some dirt they need to get off their shoulders, they can confess without having their identity revealed.  This would also be a good way to get advice on a shady/embarrassing situation that you really don't want anyone to know about, but need some help.

I think it's a wonderful idea, but I don't want to do it unless y'all are open to it as well.  Obviously I would hope no one would troll on it, but if they did, oh well.  It would do more to help than to hurt in my opinion. 

Thoughts?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I need the general opinion of the group on this