New Mexico Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: GTG TONIGHT!

• I was just coming on here to post....I have a nasty cold and called in sick today. But I am hoping that resting all day will make me well enough to go to the GTG- but I may be a no :( I am so sad.

I hope to see you all tonight!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • image Empire76:

I was just coming on here to post....I have a nasty cold and called in sick today. But I am hoping that resting all day will make me well enough to go to the GTG- but I may be a no :( I am so sad.

I hope to see you all tonight!

You better spend all day in bed!

So who's in for sure...I know me and RN.  Just want to make sure we grab a table big enough.

Damn you Nest for screwing up my siggy!

.: Diary of a Recovering Runner :.

Vacation
  • Boo!  I'm out.  DH just started a new job and he has a function tonight that he feels he needs go to. That leaves me without a babysitter....

Sorry - I really do want to make one of these!  I hope you have a fabulous time.

• I'm typing this message from my phone, and somehow lost my previous response, so hopefully this gets posted. I'm really hate to say this, but I'm not gonna be able to make the GTG tonight. My mom surprised me and DH last night with a weekend spa getaway for our 3rd anniversary. I was really excited about meeting you all tonight, but hopefully I can make the next one. I'm very thankful for such an awesome (and thoughtful) gift, but I feel bad that I won't be able to attend tonight. I hope you all have a blast!!
  • You guys will have to do this again next week when I'm there too!  We leave on Tuesday and should be pulling into Albuquerque on Thursday night!  I am sooooo excited! 

I'm sad to hear most of you couldn't make it this evening but I hope the rest of you had a lovely time!

"The question is not 'who is going to let me'; it's 'who is going to stop me'?" - Ayn Rand

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt6e6b4.aspx[/img][/url]

My scone-baking, project-doing, baby-prep, domesticity blog.
  • flameflame member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

Hope you guys had fun!!

I hung out with several 10 year olds singing karoke (sp?).  The neice was very happy her Auntie Flame was there for her b-day....