New Jersey Nesties

Power Outages in Bergen County

My sister is in River Edge and lost power about an hour ago.  PSE&G told her that it would be back on Thursday.  She's packing up her infant and heading to my mom's house. 

How is the rest of the county?

Re: Power Outages in Bergen County

• there's a post below that Christie started (ckcino) where a lot of people from BC posted...myself included, but about my family, not me.  it's bad up here.
  • it's BAD

:(

Christie-Mommy to Sabrina 12.9.05 and Th
  • they lost power again??

i'm at work in hackensack and we have power.  we are on the border of river edge.......

Jen. Mommy to Renae and Jillian
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mom heard on the radio that River Edge / Oradell was one of the hardest hit area's in the county and that over 100 trees were down and something a crazy # of people are without power. I am AMAZED that my sister has power. After the debacle 3 years ago with the damn and the flood and no power for 3 days we were shocked all she had was no cable. Crossing my fingers it stays that way for her and my mom.

• We are in Bergenfield and have power, but lots of people we know in town do not.   We got lucky this time.  

We were driving through Teaneck last night and it was creepy how dark it was with street after street with no power.  

• TSDTSD member
    New Milford on the Oradell side (Gibbs School area) has no power. 
  • image turtle520:
    My mom heard on the radio that River Edge / Oradell was one of the hardest hit area's in the county and that over 100 trees were down and something a crazy # of people are without power. I am AMAZED that my sister has power. After the debacle 3 years ago with the damn and the flood and no power for 3 days we were shocked all she had was no cable. Crossing my fingers it stays that way for her and my mom.

My MIL lives in Oradell & has been out of power since this started. I work in Midland Park & no power there either, 

Rachel & Will 07~14~07

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)

05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).

06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.

07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)

05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June. BCP June 6-15. Stims (Follistim + Menopur + Ganirelix + PIO) 6/19-6/29. Trigger 6/30. ER 7/2: 47 retrieved, 45 mature, 42 fertilized with ICSI! 18 frosties. ET 7/8 (1 6AA) BFP! (+ HPT 7/13, 5dp6dt). 7/16 Beta #1: 123. 7/18 Beta #2: 252. 7/25 Beta #3: 3488; Ultrasound confirmed gestational & yolk sac!. 7/27 Beta #4: 8247. 8/2; Heard heart beat!! 6w3d=122.Beta # 5: 30,890. 8/9 U/S shows baby measuring right on track with a hb of 158. 8/16 Graduated from RE! HB 181. Elective ultrasound on 10/10 to find out gender. It's a boy!! A/S on 11/13 showed baby boy perfectly healthy & weighing in at 1 pound. 11/29 Diagnosed with GD @ 23 weeks.

img src="http://i49.tinypic.com/2qmon5u.jpg[/IMG}

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

• It's very sporadic.  MH works in Oaradell and he has power.  We live in Emerson and have power but other parts of the town doesnt.  its a very strange grid!
  • image goaliegirl:

We are in Bergenfield and have power, but lots of people we know in town do not.   We got lucky this time.  

We were driving through Teaneck last night and it was creepy how dark it was with street after street with no power.  

I was just at my moms in Bfield and no power yet.  But she wont for a week or something because she had her tree ripp the lines off her house.  :(