New Mexico Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTG on Friday, 3/19

Ok, lets at least start with an area of the city and then we can move on to a specific place...any ideas?
Damn you Nest for screwing up my siggy!

.: Diary of a Recovering Runner :.

Vacation

Re: GTG on Friday, 3/19

• Well depends on where everyone is coming from. I know RN, Duff, and I (offically on 3.17-woot!) are westside, Flame is downtown....where is Katy? Who else?

I'd be down with Old Town area, downtown, or wherever....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • flameflame member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

Katy is South Valley (I'm assuming she'll be with her parents).

I think we should do something on the West Side or Rio Rancho.  To celebrate the 3 new homeowners or soon to be homeowners over there. Especially since it's a friday and I don't have to get up o'dark early the next morning so I don't mind driving the 20 minutes home.....

Fat Squirrel, maybe?  I really want to try it since you all rave about those burgers.

• Way to take charge, Flame- you are totally a cruise director! :)

I vote yes- Fat Squirrel is good stuff. Do we want to say 6- does that give people enough time after work?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Time & place sound good to me.  I'll be spending a lot of time on the westside anyway, visiting my new niece.
  • Awesome! fat squirrel it is!

• Awesome!  I think this was the easiest decision ever!

Fat Squirrel, 6.00, Friday, March 19.  Be there or be square.

Vacation
  • flameflame member
    Woo-hoo!!! Fat Squirrell, here we come!
  • Mmmmm and all the talk about it made me force the hubs into dinner there tonight.  :)

Vacation
  • flameflame member

image Duffinger:
    Mmmmm and all the talk about it made me force the hubs into dinner there tonight.  :)

Well, you HAD to do a recon visit and make sure it was still good.  Thanks for taking one for the girls!

• I really want to go, but I will most likely be late.  DH gets off work at 5, but has to get home from Bernalillo before I can leave.  I'm relly going to try to make it!

• flameflame member

ARRRGGHHH.

Niece's b-day party is that night.  I think I can make it, but I'll be late, too. I need to look at timing

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH