Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So mad....

that I fell asleep before RHOC last night.  ugh!  Spoils welcome.
My Blog: www.heatherjo05.blogspot.com,Married August 2009,Diagnosed insulin resistant & PCOS, Ditched BCP-Sept 2009, First RE appt. - March 2011, Success- Sept. 2011 Injectables and IUI BabyFetus Ticker

Re: So mad....

• Alexis mom came to visit.  She is in the OC so she can have a face lift and some other work done.  Alexis fessed up that she has her boobs done, veneers and restylne and botox. 

Vicki and Jeana were hanging out.  Vicki complained about how Tamra didn't have her back.  Jeana kept mum but then said to the cameras that Vicki deserved it because she didn't have her back.  Vicki then didn't go to Tamra's b-day party because of work and Tamra felt snubbed.

Pothead Lynne is living with her mom and Gretchen is pushing her makeup line.

• Thanks for the update!
    My Blog: www.heatherjo05.blogspot.com,Married August 2009,Diagnosed insulin resistant & PCOS, Ditched BCP-Sept 2009, First RE appt. - March 2011, Success- Sept. 2011 Injectables and IUI BabyFetus Ticker
  • Alexis was her usual self-important/self-centerd self.  She always finds a way to contradict herself.  One minute she says that beauty comes from within and in the very next minute she'll say that her mother looks bland and needs a facelift.  And of course, she made her mother's experience all about her.

Vicky was having drinks with Jeanna and she mentioned that Jeanna always had her back.  Vicky just proved that she's a fair-weather friend.  In the beginning of the season she dissed Jeanna left and right.  All of sudden, since her new BFF's are attacking her, she goes back to Jeanna.  Whatevs.

Lynn is just a sloppy mess.  Not sure what she's smoking, but half the time she's slurring her words.  She's just tragic and not worth watching.

Tamra and Simon went to dinner and it was really awkward.  They couldn't get along and it was hard to watch.  They're both DB's and they clearly deserve each other.

Gretchen had a booth at the Women's Expo.  Looked like a low turn-out....wasn't sure if that was editing or if the attendance was really that low.

Back to Vicky...I understand that she looks like a saint this season.  But, I can't forget how awful she was the last two.  She is the biggest hypocrite thinking that she can just dish it out to everyone and then play the victim when others do the same to her.  Boo hoo.  I'll admit that she is the most put together of the five women, but IMO, she behaves just as badly as the others.

• Briana's tumors are not cancerous.  That's pretty much the only reason I watched last night...I wanted to make sure she was OK.

Yikes, actually I just read on Vicki's blog that the doctors don't actually know if all the tumors are cancer free so they are recommending surgery.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/the-beginning-of-the-end

• I just read her blog.

Was it really necessary that she talked about Gretchen's make-up line, questioning whether Jeff left her any money? Her comment, "Doesn't add up, does it?" really gets to me. This is why I don't like her- she is constantly judging everyone.

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]