Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bad TV Shows That Networks Push

What bad tvs shows that networks desperately try to push that you can't stand?

I hate ABC's The Middle. Really. I could die happy never seeing another episode. It completely ruins my Modern Family/Cougartown Happy time! Its a bad version of Malcolm in the Middle.

Re: Bad TV Shows That Networks Push

• I don't get Vampire Diaries and One Tree Hill.  Lame in my opinion and yet my magazines are always FILLED with ads about them. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • that Dharma show.  It is only on the air because you HAVE to watch it after HOw I met your mother.  however, I dont know if the networks push it or not.

sometimes, lately, I feel the networks dont advertise certain new shows enough. For example, the Deep End.  it is a new show and I am not used to when it is on yet.. I need reminders.  I have never seen a commercial for it.  Well, maybe I flip channels during commercials. 

• They keep pushing Parenthood which leads me to believe that it's going to be bad (I think it starts in March.)
  • image rkto:

that Dharma show.  It is only on the air because you HAVE to watch it after HOw I met your mother.  however, I dont know if the networks push it or not.

Yeah. Annoying.

Oh, and that "Men of a Certain Age" show. There was a preview for it before New Moon. Bad marketing choice, no?

• image rkto:

that Dharma show.  It is only on the air because you HAVE to watch it after HOw I met your mother.  however, I dont know if the networks push it or not.

This one definitely.

• image katelaff:
    image rkto:

This one definitely.

I finally gave in and tried watching it... seriously bad.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • image DevonStiles:

I hate ABC's The Middle. Really. I could die happy never seeing another episode. It completely ruins my Modern Family/Cougartown Happy time! Its a bad version of Malcolm in the Middle.

Agreed. I can't believe it didn't get cancelled and Eastwick did.

• image Mego04:
    image DevonStiles:

Eastwick was pretty bad.  I agree with Accidentally on Purpose, and In the Middle.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image Mego04:
    image DevonStiles:

I've never seen Eastwick.. but its pretty easy to believe it was better than The Middle. I pray for its cancellation every day. lol