Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone watching Idol?

We're watching it on DVR so I'm behind, but holy cow! Katelyn (big curly hair) was AWESOME! I really enjoyed her. So far I feel like everyone else kind of sucked.

Re: Anyone watching Idol?

• I like Katelyn but I think she should go by Kat or something more...quirky.  Katelyn doesn't suit her for her style (IMO).

I love the hippie chick with the harmonica, but I think she can do more!

• I couldn't believe the judges liked Haley Vaughn or anything about her performance. I thought she was absolutely terrible. Just dreadful, in Simon's words.
  • I like Katelyn too!!  But she's from Iowa and so am I so we're rooting for her.  :)
  • Katelyn was totally good - definitely the best tonight. I liked Didi - she did okay. I like Janell but she was not good at all. I still have three contestants to go but, generally, I am underwhelmed by the girls tonight. 
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6jyp4.jpg[/IMG]
  • image katelaff:
    I couldn't believe the judges liked Haley Vaughn or anything about her performance. I thought she was absolutely terrible. Just dreadful, in Simon's words.

I agree completely. I was soooo happy that one of the judges agreed with me. I thought her outfit was terrible and looked like Easter on crack or something.

Off to the beach

DS 7/18/2010
    Handy 2.0 Due Early August

2011/2012 Races
    12/17/2011 Christmas Caper 10K
    2/11/2012 Have a Heart 5K
    3/17/2012 DC RNR Half Marathon
    4/22/2012 10M Parkway Classic
    10/28/2012 Marine Corps Marathon
  • I liked Crystal & thought she was the best of the night. They all need makeovers
  • I couldn't take most of the performances and had to FF through a lot (thank you DVR!) and my DH and I couldn't take Didi doing "The Way I Am" as that is our song, hearing Simon slam the song made me want to hurt him.

DH also asked if she was wearing a rug..

::Blog:: ::NOTD Schedule::
    ::GP Nesties FAQ:: ::My BFP Chart::

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Sarah has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
    hide
    "I won't sugarcoat the truth just so you can swallow it without the pain"
  • ok, I can't stress enough how much better they sounded in person!!  Jannell was one of my favorites, but she didn't sound so good on tv. . . 
  • My whole neighborhood's cable/internet was out from 2pm-past 10 last night so it didn't DVR it!! Crying I need to find it online somewhere i guess!
  • I think they talked up how good all the girls were so much and that made it bad for all of us. 

I actually fell asleep watching it.  That's pretty sad.

image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • My two favorites, so far, are Crystal and Lily.
    Favorite thing about March: filling out the March Madness brackets!!!

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ry0dbq.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36d380]
    [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/36d380/ttc.png[/img]
    [/url]

TTC buddies with spin25
  • image daisy21le:
    ok, I can't stress enough how much better they sounded in person!!  Jannell was one of my favorites, but she didn't sound so good on tv. . . 

Tell us what it was like there! I want to know Smile

• I love bowersox.  she needs a makeover and I agreed with Simon that she needs to origify (my word) something and surprise us all but I definitely thing she is one to watch.  I loved Paige's performance too.  I forget the name of the girl (red hair, Fleetwood Mac song) but she has to go.  I think she likely has some talent but she bit it last night.  buh bye.
  • image jacksjill:
    I love bowersox.  she needs a makeover and I agreed with Simon that she needs to origify (my word) something and surprise us all but I definitely thing she is one to watch.  I loved Paige's performance too.  I forget the name of the girl (red hair, Fleetwood Mac song) but she has to go.  I think she likely has some talent but she bit it last night.  buh bye.

I hated the way she kept bobbing her head while she was singing.  It was very distracting.

image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was completely underwhelmed last night. Several of them were complete messes.
  • image jepperson:

image daisy21le:
    ok, I can't stress enough how much better they sounded in person!!  Jannell was one of my favorites, but she didn't sound so good on tv. . . 

Tell us what it was like there! I want to know Smile

Well, the stage is tiny!!  There are only 3 rows of seats around the stage.  Ryan Seacrest is really nice and works harder than anyone else there!  I don't know what else. . . Ellen was super nice too!  Simon ran onto the stage not even 30 seconds before they went live, I couldn't believe that!  And the make-up artist that he is engaged to has the largest diamond ring I've ever seen in person!  It had to have been 6 - 7 carrots!