Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Desperate housewives

I finally caught up! I watched seasons 4, 5 and 6 the last couple weeks and am finally caught up and can start watching new episodes on Sundays.

So now my ??? is, did they REALLY need to add the stripper? seriously, wisteria lane needed a skanky blonde? I don't think she is actually a skank, just a very attractive blonde on the lane.

Also does anyone know what state/city Wisteria lane is modeled after? 

Re: Desperate housewives

• California, but the northern part of the state I'm pretty sure.

I don't know why everyone is up in arms about the stripper.  I think she's an interesting character.  I generally don't like when they just throw in new characters but there's only so much you can do after however many years of people living on the same block. I like her more than the fugitive family story line.

TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimage AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• image notquiteblushing:

California, but the northern part of the state I'm pretty sure.

I don't know why everyone is up in arms about the stripper.  I think she's an interesting character.  I generally don't like when they just throw in new characters but there's only so much you can do after however many years of people living on the same block. I like her more than the fugitive family story line.

Oh I do to, I just thought it was an odd way to intro a character. She just reminds me of Edi.

The fugitive family kid is so weird. And is he SUPPOSED to look like a less hot version Edward Cullen? 

• to me she is nothing like Edie.  Edie was a slut, she always trying to use her sexuality to get stuff, she hit on married men, etc. (I liked her, but she was more of a problem for the women on the lane)

the stripper wants to change her image. she is a nice girl who took a wrong turn and had a bad job.  

I missed the last 5 minutes - did anything happen? I dont even remember where it stopped. 

• I think I'm just partial to Robin (the stripper) because she was in the show Dexter. I do think they're bringing in too many characters this season though, and I've heard talk that even more are coming (including a guest appearance at some point by Paris Hilton. . . no thank you).
  • image rkto:

to me she is nothing like Edie.  Edie was a slut, she always trying to use her sexuality to get stuff, she hit on married men, etc. (I liked her, but she was more of a problem for the women on the lane)

the stripper wants to change her image. she is a nice girl who took a wrong turn and had a bad job.  

I missed the last 5 minutes - did anything happen? I dont even remember where it stopped. 

Totally agree.  Edie was trouble.  Robin is a sincere person with a shady past.  Big difference.

I don't remember anything big happening in the last five minutes but it's been a couple of days.

TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimage AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• image jsbt2014:
    I think I'm just partial to Robin (the stripper) because she was in the show Dexter. I do think they're bringing in too many characters this season though, and I've heard talk that even more are coming (including a guest appearance at some point by Paris Hilton. . . no thank you).

i also like her from dexter. if they add paris i may have to stop watching the show.. 

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Edie = fug

Robin = hot