Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weird Library Ppl

Lauren's post made me wonder..do any of you judge ppl by the books they check out?

Re: Weird Library Ppl

• I'm a waitress and I judge people by the food they eat. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Hmm, I judge people on the cars they drive Embarrassed but my library is situated so you can't really see what other patrons are borrowing.
    My favorite place on earth: The Amargosa Valley.
  • Yes. I saw a girl last week checking out a slew of wretched chick lit, all of which I hated, and I just wanted to slap her and tell her to spend her time reading something better.

FWIW, she looked like the type who would read those in bed with a box of kleenex, a bottle of wine, bag of cheetos, and a mountain of chocolate.

Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • image jackiback:
    I'm a waitress and I judge people by the food they eat. 

I did too when I was waitressing.

• Nope - I know I've checked out my fair share of embarassing/weird books!
    image image image
  • I can't really see what others are checking out, but I totally do that at the grocery store. Not so much judging but just trying to figure out someone's life from what they buy.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickerscharlatti's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I do this with books people buy at the store I work at.
  • image danamh83:
    Lauren's post made me wonder..do any of you judge ppl by the books they check out?

No, but I bet I will now. I do check out other people's carts at the grocery store. I can't help it.

• Honestly, I'm just glad people use the library and enjoy it. 

Sometimes I feel like I know more about people's lives than I need to based on what they request (20 books on cheating spouses).  That's a little uncomfortable.