Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

took R to church this morning

I had to go to mass at school this morning because one of my students was reading her Catholic Schools Week essay.  So, I decided to take R with me so DH could get some of his studying done, since I also have to go somewhere tonight. 

Well, we managed to stay in the church until the Alleluia.  After each song, he would say "YEAH" and clap.  When I said "shhh" - he loudly said "again!" and wanted everyone to sing again.  The people around us were cracking up.

R kept wanting down and was starting to throw things, so we ended up in the Narthex where all the kiddos go if they're noisy so they don't disturb the rest of the church and he was happy as a clam.  Just walking around and giving the contents of the diaper bag to one of my previous student's dad's.  This poor dad had handfuls of tissue packages, toys, tylenol and books.  Thankfully, they thought R was adorable and didn't mind the distraction this week!  

Then, of course, I had to run up to my classroom and he threw a full on fit when we had to leave.  he loves it in there