Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dopplegangers, PIP poll

I'm inspired by facebook and the husband and I are playing on the internets looking for pictures of famous people that look like us and our friends. So post you and your husbands celebrity dopplegangers.

Here is ours:  My husband thinks I look like Liz Vassey, from The Tick and currently on CSI

And I think he looks like Ryan Hurst from Sons of Anarchy

DH's beard isn't this big yet but its pretty close.

Re: Dopplegangers, PIP poll

This is what DH looks like when he shaves his head.  Sorry about the Swastika on his chest.  But this is the best picture I could find of how he looks like DH in the movie.  Damn hot if I might add. 

I on the other hand...look like noone...any suggestions for me??

See siggy pic

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • PS  DH does NOT have the same tattoo!!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just wanted to say; I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching The Tick.

• image CalliopeCarla:

I just wanted to say; I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching The Tick.

I loved the Tick, Patrick Warburton is fantastic.

• image CalliopeCarla:

• image Slayerkate:
    image CalliopeCarla:

"SPOOOON!!!"

• In HS my nickname was "Rollergirl" because I looked like Heather Graham in that film.  Not anymore, but I used to.  :)

image  image

(Me at 13ish, her... but a few years later my hair was longer and my face a bit less chubby but I can't find a pic from that time).

Then when I asked my flist this time around I got the Virgin Vampire from True Blood.  I didn't think I looked anything like her at all until I saw this:

image  image

I couldn't find a better comparison picture.  But usually I'm pale like her.  My Dad even saw the similarities.  But normally I don't think I look anything like her.

DH is Kiefer Sutherland.  We have a lot of friends who work on 24 and they all get a bit freaked out by it.

image image