Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

s/o table foods

i just responded below about how davis will not eat table foods, but today we did have a small breakthrough, he ate a REAL banana!!!  an entire one today, now grant it i smashed it up, but it was chunky still and he actually ate the entire thing, before he'd have cried about it, and i sat on the floor with him and had some cheerios broken up into small pieces and put them in his mouth and he ate those too :o)    finally!!!   small steps
Booze, it's what's for dinner image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches

Re: s/o table foods

• get ready to buy stock in Chaquita.  I swear we buy so many bananas!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • if he doesn't like picking up chunks of banana try coating them in cheerio dust, it makes them less slimy
  • yeah D! 

The coating of cheerio dust never worked for us.  R didn't like the texture difference in his mouth.  

It'll come for D one of these days.  Just keep offering different things and eventually he'll start taking them.  They say we need to try something like 10 times before we can fully make the decision on whether or not we like it.  It may just take D a little longer - but look at how advanced he is with the gross motor stuff.  It's one or the other.