Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTG ?

I noticed alot of us are really interested in having a GTG sometime soon for couples ... I am willing to plan/organize :)

I am not "Nest" savy but I figured if I started it someone could help me !:)

SO what night works best for everyone in March:

Friday March 5, 12, 19 or 26

Saturday March 6,13,20 or 27

List atleast 2 dates that work well for you and your hubby (or in my case soon to be)

Activities: Bowling, Dinner, Bar (I would need help with this one), Comedy Show,  etc- name your own.

Again pick 2 

I will tally all the votes and report back by the end of the week.

*** Does anyone else want to help me plan this event ? ***

erica_crawford at hotmail.com

Re: GTG ?

• Saturday's are usually better for us. I would say either the 5 or 19th. Bowling is fun, or going out to eat.

If you need help planning let me know! :)

• Amanda and Julie have volunteered to help me :) So once I am able to gather all the information we will get details to everyone.
  • We're available March 12/13 weekend or Saturday, March 27.

I'm cool with anything. I've planned a GTG for the Knot board that involved couples and the men were pretty leary of the whole "internet relationship" thing.  But they all ended up having a great time. (We did it at my house)

• I'm 41 & DH is 44 are we way to old for you gals?

Laura

TTC since Oct 2008 Me =43, DH =45 Dx = Intermittant Ovarian Failure, High FSH, DOR Pursuing DE since Oct 2010 PAIF/SAIF welcome. DE IVF 12/10/11, we transferred 2 embryos on day 3, 1 grade A 8 cell and 1 grade A 4 cell. 1st Beta = 890 on 12/23/11. 2nd beta = 10,967 on 12/28/11. 1st U/S 1/11/12 TWINS! Both with 139 hb.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20732;34/st/20120829/k/e513/preg.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • No !! Of course not. The more the better :) It seems like alot of people are ok with bowling so if you are interested just let me know what dates work for you and your DH :)

• image Future.Mrs.Shawty:

We're available March 12/13 weekend or Saturday, March 27.

I'm cool with anything. I've planned a GTG for the Knot board that involved couples and the men were pretty leary of the whole "internet relationship" thing.  But they all ended up having a great time. (We did it at my house)

Must just be a man thing !

• My votes are March 12th or 13th and Bowling! 

:) Hope we can make it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby H 2.0 on its way! BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think I might have a hard time convincing my DH as well... he sees the nest as a girls' club (-=

I think any of the mentioned dates would work for me.

The Fluffy Cat says... "Boxes are the best toys ever invented!"
  • I'm interested in bowling, dinner, and/or comedy show. 

As far as dates go, I don't think I have anything planned yet but one of those Saturdays will probably be a dinner club (won't know until end of Feb) so we'll try to make it if we can!

• A Saturday would definitely work best for us and bowling sounds like a great, low-key activity.  Fun!
  • As the votes are coming in its looking like many of you have open schedules and are "ok" with bowling.

The weekend with the most votes (via email and board) is March 12 and 13.

I am going to give everyone til Thursday night and then I will just pick a date and start working on planning the event.

** If someone wants to come but DH does not want to come I say you should still come :) **

• The 13th should work.  Bowling sounds fun.   The 12th is my sister's birthday, so I may want to invite her too.  Her fiance passed away this past October.  I'm trying to get her out and about.
    TTC since Oct 2008 Me =43, DH =45 Dx = Intermittant Ovarian Failure, High FSH, DOR Pursuing DE since Oct 2010 PAIF/SAIF welcome. DE IVF 12/10/11, we transferred 2 embryos on day 3, 1 grade A 8 cell and 1 grade A 4 cell. 1st Beta = 890 on 12/23/11. 2nd beta = 10,967 on 12/28/11. 1st U/S 1/11/12 TWINS! Both with 139 hb.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20732;34/st/20120829/k/e513/preg.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Looks like this post has died down :)

Let's plan to have the GTG on Saturday March 13. We will be going bowling. We will get more details to you soon.