Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Grey's

I am upset there is not a new one. Did we not come off of a break?

Re: Grey's

• Me too. I don't understand why it is a repeat.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/160u695.jpg[/IMG]
  • Booooo repeats!!!!

but project runway is new!

image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name
  • last week was just a tease.  they should be back for February sweeps
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Seriously....

I came home after working for 9 hours and I was so excited to watch Grey's. And, it was old. Ruined my night. I watched Vampire Diaries instead.

[PM me for the link to my blog]
  • I'm so bummed.This was my highlight of the day and they go and put a rerun on.

• I know it.  I was watching the pregnancy pact (i know), and looked for the red light on my DVR to make sure it was recording.  I had no idea.
    Nicole

Mommy to Ella Grace 6/4/05
  • I was seriously bummed...waited all day for it....ended up watching House Hunters instead.  Boo...
  • image FemmeFataleNat01:

Seriously....

I came home after working for 9 hours and I was so excited to watch Grey's. And, it was old. Ruined my night. I watched Vampire Diaries instead.

I worked a very long day too and all day long I kept saying, at least I will be home in time for Greys!!!  And I was SO BUMMED.

I was so bummed i just went to bed and didn't even watch PR!

• I was so upset!!! DH fixed dinner and timed it perfectly so we could be eating once Greys started. As soon as I saw Izzy's short hair I knew it was a re-run. Even DH was pissed, he's really started getting into Greys and PP (and this coming from the most macho guy on the planet!).

ABCs being a bid tease!

• I am glad everyone else felt the same way.
  • I'm dumb. I haven't watched this in a long time...I watched the new one last week..then I watched this week and was completely lost! I watched the whole thing thinking it was new!

I had no idea how we got from point A to point...x?  

• completely bummed that is was a repeat.. thurdsay i have a ritual, work all day, sushi and greys at 9pm.... booooo to the repeats
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers