Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Do the girls on "The Bachelor" do their own make up & hair?

I'm just curious :-) They all looked so "dolled up" with their hair and make up all made up for the rose ceremonies. Do they get help or do you think they do it themselves?

Re: Do the girls on "The Bachelor" do their own make up & hair?

• I highly HIGHLY doubt they do it themselves.
  • I don't think they get help. Case in point: Jesse from last week.
  • I think they get a say in what make up is put on, but I'm guessing it gets done for the camera
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image Mego04:
    I don't think they get?help. Case in point: Jesse from last week.

LOL! Yeah, she looked really bad!! Her hair was awful!?

• image Mego04:
    I don't think they get help. Case in point: Jesse from last week.

HAHAHA  touche'!!!!!!

• Hmm I don't remember who Jesse is.....
  • I want to know how they get all those different dresses.  Seriously, they have like a different dress in every scene!  I'm slightly jealous... lol.
  • Does anyone remember when Deana (sp?) was The Bachelorette? On the finale (so the day she was going to choose the guy), it showed her getting ready - doing her own hair and make-up. Maybe they finished it for her, but it did show her doing it.

As for all their dresses - so jealous. I don't think I'd be able to on it - I don't have the kind of money to purchase them all - well, that and I'm already married! Haha.

• image I_Luv_Coffee!!:
    I want to know how they get all those different dresses.  Seriously, they have like a different dress in every scene!  I'm slightly jealous... lol.

I agree! I am a little jealous of all of thier dresses too.

I think they have help w/ hair and make-up.

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/160u695.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have read somewhere (spoiler forum I think?) that they have to provide their own wardrobe and do their own hair/makeup.  But some of them do look very professionally "styled"!
  • my questions is do they get a mani/pedi every week? Because they always have nice looking polish on or a french mani.
    I married my best friend 10.26.08

Little Who Born 3.2.11

[Mama Who- My Mommy Blog ]
    [Wives Unscripted- A Wife Blog]
  • image MrsStreff:
    my questions is do they get a mani/pedi every week? Because they always have nice looking polish on or a french mani.

I was totally wondering that this week too!  I totally think they have help with hair and makeup up!  If that  IS the case, boy is Jake gonna be a little dissapointed when whoever he choses dosent actually look like that all the time!

• image Tullullah:
    Hmm I don't remember who Jesse is.....

She looked like a mouse, she told Jake about Vienna at the rose ceremony, she wore an awful black dress with black hose and horrible hair and makeup. She looked like she was from the late 80's early 90's.

• image Mego04:

image Tullullah:
    Hmm I don't remember who Jesse is.....

She looked like a mouse, she told Jake about Vienna at the rose ceremony, she wore an awful black dress with black hose and horrible hair and makeup. She looked like she was from the late 80's early 90's.

That is EXACTLY what I would call her! I knew she wouldn't be around for long. 

• I'm not sure about this (or recent seasons), but I do remember several shots in earlier seasons of the girls shopping with their moms/sisters/friends buying all sorts of dresses for the show.

• Did anyone see Vienna's hair last night? That could NOT have been done by a professional. AWFUL.
  • image kelseymw:
    Did anyone see Vienna's hair last night? That could NOT have been done by a professional. AWFUL.

I sure hope her hair and make-up isn't done by a professional, because she always looks awful!  Last night, she looked the worst she's ever looked.