Decorating & Renovating

Does your Costco sell baking soda?

If so, which section is it located?  Is it Arm & Hammer brand or some other brand?

I tried looking for it the other day and couldn't find it.  I use it a lot for cleaning, laundry, baking, etc. and would love to get a larger bulk size.

Re: Does your Costco sell baking soda?

• Yes.  I'm pretty sure that it is in the section with flour.

The last time I bought it there, it was Arm and Hammer, but it has been quite awhile, since I have a restaurant supply place next to my exercise class, and buy it there.   I can't remember if it is in a bag or box.

• Yes.  I think it is in the baking section where you find really large bags of flour and sugar.  It was  HUGE bag.
  • Yes, in the flour and stuff.  It is a HUGE bag.  Like 2 regular bags of flour.
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• image Flower05:
    Yes.  I think it is in the baking section where you find really large bags of flour and sugar.  It was  HUGE bag.

Same at ours. A huge bag is something like $4 - $5.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes ours was huge and about 4.50 a bag

image Ellie and Morgan
  • Ours also sells the large bags of A&H, but not by the flour and not by the cleaning supplies, it's somewhere in between.  It's in kind of an odd spot, because it's an aisle I don't go down too often so sometimes I forget to pick it up.