Decorating & Renovating
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Does your Costco sell baking soda?

If so, which section is it located?  Is it Arm & Hammer brand or some other brand?

I tried looking for it the other day and couldn't find it.  I use it a lot for cleaning, laundry, baking, etc. and would love to get a larger bulk size.

Re: Does your Costco sell baking soda?

• Yes.  I'm pretty sure that it is in the section with flour.

The last time I bought it there, it was Arm and Hammer, but it has been quite awhile, since I have a restaurant supply place next to my exercise class, and buy it there.   I can't remember if it is in a bag or box.

• Yes.  I think it is in the baking section where you find really large bags of flour and sugar.  It was  HUGE bag.
  • Yes, in the flour and stuff.  It is a HUGE bag.  Like 2 regular bags of flour.
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• image Flower05:
    Yes.  I think it is in the baking section where you find really large bags of flour and sugar.  It was  HUGE bag.

Same at ours. A huge bag is something like $4 - $5.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes ours was huge and about 4.50 a bag

image Ellie and Morgan
  • Ours also sells the large bags of A&H, but not by the flour and not by the cleaning supplies, it's somewhere in between.  It's in kind of an odd spot, because it's an aisle I don't go down too often so sometimes I forget to pick it up.