December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WWYD???

so originally my last day was supposed to be tuesday, but i asked if friday (tomorrow) could be my last day instead. they were fine with that as long as i had jen trained. well now they want me to stay mon and tues. and help out with the file room archive... i dont want to... but i feel like i should.
grrr
Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11

Re: WWYD???

• My HR professional answer: Don't burn any bridges. If it wont kill you to stay, stay. You never know when you might need them for a reference or god forbid have to go back to working there (or with someone who worked there)

My personal answer: I would say, sorry. I trained Jen and tomorrow will be my last day.

• "Listen, I would really like to help out, but once you ok'd Friday as my last day, I made plans to start my new job early. Best of luck biotches!"
  • Although I hate to say it, for me, it would probably come down to money.  If they're going to pay you for Monday and Tuesday, and if you didn't already have something else planned, I would go in.  However, if you're planning on starting your new job, or you did already make plans (pedicure, massage, whatever) :), then I would give Courtney's answer. :)

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • if i were in your situation, the only one bringing in the dough, i'd probably stay the 2 days... yeah it might suck to have to come back after you thought you'd be done, but an extra $200 or whatever for those 2 days might be nice since you dont start your next job till the 11, right??

boooooooo