Decorating & Renovating

Henriksdal chairs from IKEA...reviews?

Any reviews on these chairs from Ikea? I am doing a black and white theme dining room. The slipcover is removable which is great. Just wondering on the durability of the actual chair. TIA!

imageimageimage

Re: Henriksdal chairs from IKEA...reviews?

• I dont have those chairs but all of the stuff I do have from IKEA has held up VERY well.  I like those chairs but my cats would have them ruined in a few months. 
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you. My Blog
  • image Mrs.JulesH-S:
    I dont have those chairs but all of the stuff I do have from IKEA has held up VERY well.  I like those chairs but my cats would have them ruined in a few months. 

Thanks. As soon as i put the chair together, my gray cat jumped on it and decided it was her napping place for the day. Luckily her belly is white, so almost no gray hair on it. 

imageimageimage
  • i have 2 of them with the slipcover at the heads of my DR table - can't really speak to the durability as i've only had them for 2 - 3 months, but i love them.  they are comfortable, and at thanksgiving my grandfather got cranberry sauce on the slipcover...it came right out in the wash.