Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

IHO CaliforniaBorn PIP

of the animal you would be.

I love hippos.  I have an insane collection of hippo stuff that people have sent me over the years.  I actually cry when I watch them at the San Diego Zoo.

Re: IHO CaliforniaBorn PIP

• image mrscerruti2be:

I love hippos.? I have an insane collection of hippo stuff that people have sent me over the years.? I actually cry when?I?watch?them at the San Diego Zoo.

You know then that hippos are the most dangerous, aggressive animals out there, right? What does this say about you??

• I've always loved lions.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.
  • image Dragonfly_Bride:
    image mrscerruti2be:

I love hippos.  I have an insane collection of hippo stuff that people have sent me over the years.  I actually cry when I watch them at the San Diego Zoo.

You know then that hippos are the most dangerous, aggressive animals out there, right? What does this say about you? 

I know and they kill the most people.  I actually have dreamt of one day being able to pet one.  Have you ever seen the YouTube with Jessica the Hippo.  I love her.

• image mrscerruti2be:
    image Dragonfly_Bride:
    image mrscerruti2be:

I love hippos.? I have an insane collection of hippo stuff that people have sent me over the years.? I actually cry when?I?watch?them at the San Diego Zoo.

You know then that hippos are the most dangerous, aggressive animals out there, right? What does this say about you??

?

I know and they kill the most people.? I actually have dreamt of one day being able to?pet one.? Have you?ever seen the YouTube with Jessica the Hippo.? I love her.

?

No, I haven't seen the Jessica video, but I'll look it up. I do love the way that hippo in your pip looks, though. So innocent!??

• image heatherbeanz:

OMG, I think that is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!

For me, I second Tilden. I'd be a cat. Specifically, I'd be one of my cats. Those little ingrates have no idea how good they have it!

[IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/zlampros/db276e02-07dd-401b-aa2b-3f9aa62b4c45_zps46356489.jpg[/IMG]
  • OK, I know I may have said I would be a highly evolved duck, but really I owuld be a parrot. You could fly, have the mental capacity of a 2 year old (what other animal can say that) and you could beatbox:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnFV-fvgOu0&feature=related

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little firecracker. Born on her due date,7/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MarriedBio
  • I love yours, CAborn! Well, DH would be a bald eagle. He was so excited to see them in AK... image

image There's so many cool animals out there but I love leopards.