Crafts

Foam/tag board/chipboard door hangers...target? walmart?

I don't have any craft stores around my area and would have to travel "in town" to get to Michaels, Hobby Lobby or AC Moore and I really don't want to waste the gas.

Do you know if Target or Walmart (more likely) carries the Foam door hangers similar to these: http://www.fun2make.co.uk/Door-Hangers_B216DO.aspx ? Or even better---chipboard/tagboard/cardboard ones that I can embellish?  I want to make size markers for the baby clothes in the nursery since I have started washing for #2.

Megan--Mommy to Owen 1.10.07 and Gibson 5.11.10

Re: Foam/tag board/chipboard door hangers...target? walmart?

• I am actually planning on making these as gifts for 2 coworkers.  I bought foam ones for 50 cents each at AC Moore.  Wooden ones were $1 each.  However, I found a pattern at school that I may use and cut out on cardstock and laminate to save money.  I am not sure if they will hold up though.  What do you think?

You could probably find a pattern online to print out and make your own also.

• I did think about looking for a template and I'm sure they are out there, I just wanted to get them done asap and my printer access is limited right now.  I'll just try Walmart in the morning, I figured they'd have the best selection between the two stores.
    Megan--Mommy to Owen 1.10.07 and Gibson 5.11.10
  • Walmart sold those in the past.  I've bought some for school craft projects.  But, PP is correct, they would be easy to cut out from an online template, even if they don't have them.