Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I called the salon.

They weren't happy when I said it wasn't what I wanted. The woman that cut my hair was the manager on duty.

Hopefully, I still get a free haircut or something. But, honestly, I'm thinking of never going there again unless I can get this one specific stylist that I like who can actually cut hair worth a damn. Everyone else in the shop that has done my hair has either not been able to do the cut right, or screwed it up pretty bad.

2010 AthensGAHalf official time: 2:37:15
2011 AthensGAHalf official time: 2:33:31

Ze Blog

Re: I called the salon.

• I would simply remind them that word of mouth is bad for business. JMO
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • If it were the manager, I would have expected her to want to personally try to do something to help. Most managers of places like that don't mind taking responsibility.
    PhotobucketMilitary Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • image Amaristella:
    If it were the manager, I would have expected her to want to personally try to do something to help. Most managers of places like that don't mind taking responsibility.

Incidentally, the manager was the one that cut my hair. Bwahahaha.

2010 AthensGAHalf official time: 2:37:15
    2011 AthensGAHalf official time: 2:33:31

Ze Blog
  • She shouldn't let her ego get the best of her.  She needs to admit that she messed up and comp your next cut.
  • After watching Tabatha's Salon Takeover, I now realize that some salons have terrrible owners/managers and workers.  I think it is so important to trust your stylist.  I personally would not go there again, but would get my money back at the very least.

If she was the manager on duty, there is someone over her.  I would absolutely contact the owner and explain your situation.  I would also take a dated picture of your haircut, as horrible as that may be, just in case you can't go see them in person.  Then, show the difference in the cut you got and the picture you brought in. 

I'm sorry you are so unhappy.  Yes, it's only hair and it will grow back, but in the meantime, you have to live with it.