Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Digital Camera

So, my nikon from...1977 stoped working today. Anyone have any digital camera point and shoot recomendations? I would like to stay at less than $200.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Digital Camera

• My Casio ExSlim takes really nice pics? takes just a second longer to take a picture than I'd like (but I also love super fast shutter speeds so I'm biased).  I picked it up last summer for less than $150 at Target.  10.1 megapixels is also nice and sweet? and the small size is handy dandy for tossing into your purse, back pocket, or getting a wristlet
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We just got a Canon PowerShot SD780 IS and I love it! It's 12.1 mega pixels and has been taking photos like a champ. Nate even dropped it 3 days after getting it and other than a scratch or two, nothing happened.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Camera-Memory/dp/B0030LLA3C

It's actually smaller than most cell phones!

• Samsung DualView TL225 
    Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1
    Canon Powershot

All good options and very good cameras! (I C&P'd this from a list I was making when buying a point-and-shoot last year ... don't remember costs for all of them!)
  • image MellsBells:
    Samsung DualView TL225 
    Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1
    Canon Powershot

All good options and very good cameras! (I C&P'd this from a list I was making when buying a point-and-shoot last year ... don't remember costs for all of them!)

I also have a Panasonic Lumix (It's more of a DSLR than a point and shoot), but it's an amazing brand as well!

• Canon Canon Canon! I have a point and shoot and a DSLR made by them and love both. My point and shoot is about 3 maybe 4 years old and it's still shooting great pictures.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/15np005.jpg[/IMG]

3/?
  •  I love our Sony!! But I forgot the model number.