Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Haircut PIP

So We had the Girls day out yesterday before the sadness last night.  Here are the promised Haircut PIPs.  Can you tell what was done? Big Smile  All I have to say is that I really love it and that it was windy out yesterday.  M also seems to really like what I had done.

Re: Haircut PIP

• This looks very beautiful! Your hair even looks slightly darker, perhaps it's the lighting!
    image ~~~Jan 31st, 2010. Back together again.~~~
  • image smiles325:
    This looks very beautiful! Your hair even looks slightly darker, perhaps it's the lighting!
    This. Did you color it? It looks great, glad you are happy with it!!!! It must be the week for getting hair done, there are at least 3 of us who did so this week:)
  • image a.t.m.:
    image smiles325:
    This looks very beautiful! Your hair even looks slightly darker, perhaps it's the lighting!
    This. Did you color it? It looks great, glad you are happy with it!!!! It must be the week for getting hair done, there are at least 3 of us who did so this week:)

Probably a New Year thing.  It looks good! I definitely think the color looks great as well!  Very flattering.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did get it colored.  I decided to go with a auburn red that was really bright on the swatch but I had the stylist tone it down some.  And you can see the results!
  • I love it! The color looks really natural on you.
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • I agree with the PP, the color looks so great on you, good choice!
  • The color and cut is so pretty!