Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poll: What's your New Year's resolution?

Mine is to get back into church. With all the stuff going on with my dad's health, I really need to get back to my faith to get me through it. So that's my goal starting Sunday!
Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Poll: What's your New Year's resolution?

• I started going to Bible Study again, and that was a big one. Other than that, get my PFT back up. And get at least a 3.0 in every quarter remaining in my college career, which will all be in 2010.
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  •  To be a better person all around, and a better mother. 
  • Read my bible EVERYDAY (I bought a read the bible in a year so I have no excuses), Loose 20-25 lbs by the time DH gets home from BMT, Be out of debt by the time DH graduates Tech School, Be a MK director by end of Seminar Year (July), and Be Court of Sales by July (36,000 retail sales).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Read my Women's Bible daily.

Complete P90X and continue with a fitness routine that works for my body

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lose 15 pounds.

Be a well-rounded mommy and wife.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • Improve my career prospects, and get some kind of job to really contribute. I want to continue to be healthy and find ways to stay motivated.
  • To find and become a member of a church out here.

Be a happier person/wife.

Get back into shape.

And get back into school.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/15np005.jpg[/IMG]

3/?
  • Biggest goal is to have dinner out of the house only once a week. Yep it means 6 nights of meals that I make. Good thing Ive figured out my crockpot and know a million ways to cook with ramen!

Others will begin after Savannah is born, and they include the usual getting back into shape, getting more involved in community events, and deciding what school I would like to finish a degree with. 

Goals with Nate (though he's completely *whatever* about everything) are to read either some scripture or some kind of uplifting/relationship-healthy book before we go to sleep, and to actually STICK to our spending budget. No more treating our poor savings account like a constant fallback! We can do it! 

• Get back into shape and eat healtier foods.

Get through the rest of this school year and end it on a good note.

• I want and need to lose weight and get healthier.  I also need to work on my domestic skills and find a job.