Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My eye is twitching.

And it's driving me crazy!

That is all.

Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My eye is twitching.

• Aww, hope it stops soon!

[IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/smailey18/ryadditeacups-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/smailey18/macismile-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • SHUT UP!  Mine has been doing it for TWO days.  My right eye...on the outside corner.

I kinda feel like a crack head!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jessleigh659:

SHUT UP!  Mine has been doing it for TWO days.  My right eye...on the outside corner.

Mine is my right eye, but the inside corner. Stoopid eyes! Hope yours quits soon!

• image styme46:
    image jessleigh659:

SHUT UP!  Mine has been doing it for TWO days.  My right eye...on the outside corner.

Mine is my right eye, but the inside corner. Stoopid eyes! Hope yours quits soon!

Ah!  You too!  People keep thinking I am giving them the stank eye when I am talking to them!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My right one has been twitching a lot lately...I think its bc I never sleep!
  • image *Aimee*Sue*:
    My right one has been twitching a lot lately...I think its bc I never sleep!

I think mine is because I'm stressing out about this family meeting on Saturday.

• I have a *stress twitch*.   When things are rough for long periods of time, the middle muscle of my left upper eye lid spasms almost non-stop. ANNOYING. But the doc says aside from injections that carry risk of minor paralysis theres really nothing I can do.  So annoying.