Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FS: Veil and faux fur jacket

Hi ladies, I'm trying to clear out some more wedding items. My veil and faux fur jacket are for sale.

Veil is one tier and fingertip length in ivory (I wore it with a diamond white Maggie Sottero gown) with crystal detailing all the way around the outer edge of the veil.

I paid $100 for it, but will sell for $40 plus shipping.

Some photos of the veil:

My faux fur jacket is also for sale. I wore this for only about 15 minutes worth of photos. It is also ivory, and is a size small.
Paid $52.50, will sell for $25 plus shipping.

Here is the only photo I have of it right now:

If you would like to see any more photos or if you have any questions, my email is kristinanddan11609 at gmail dot com
image image image

Re: FS: Veil and faux fur jacket