North Dakota Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Plans for Tonight?

I'm being boring and staying in with DH and some Champagne because this has been a long week and I may barely make it to midnight.

I'm guessing that some of you have more exciting plans??

Re: Plans for Tonight?

• haaa nope, nothing exciting here either!  Eating and drinking and we'll be in bed before the ball drops I'm sure, lol
    Married 6/10/09 in Bermuda.
  • Just having some friends over to keep us (ok, me) awake till midnight...I fell asleep on DH last year when we stayed home alone.
  • The weather kept us from seeing my family last week for Christmas so after work today we have a 5 hour drive to WI to see them and I will probably be sleeping before midnight :)
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • going with some of our good friends to a hotel party about 45 minutes away. DH & I have been going to this same party for about 5 years now.  Last year some friends finally agreed to join us lol & had a great time...so it looks like it's turning into a tradition b/c they are coming again this year.  It's a lot of fun, we get to bring the doggies with us & we're staying an extra night so it'll feel like a mini-vacation...which we  both desperately need!

Happy New Year to everyone!  Hope 2010 brings lots of luck, health and happiness!

• We are going out to a local bar tonight to see a band play.  Hopefully our friend finds a dirty to drive us home...otherwise....We'll be walking that mile walk home.  that has been the joke the last few days. 
  • We're having a few people over (maybe only 3 or so now).  We want to tell them not to come so we can enjoy a nice relaxing/ romantic NYE, but that would be too rude.  We were hoping that they would find us too boring and decide to do something else, but that isn't happening. It'll be fun though... ::repeating over and over:::

• image smilz4milz:

We're having a few people over (maybe only 3 or so now).  We want to tell them not to come so we can enjoy a nice relaxing/ romantic NYE, but that would be too rude.  We were hoping that they would find us too boring and decide to do something else, but that isn't happening. It'll be fun though... ::repeating over and over:::

haha!  maybe the weather will get bad and they'll have to stay home...

• DH has to work from open to close tomorrow night so our plans to go to my BFF's party tonight an hour and half away got kyboshed by the hubby :(  So we're being old balls, staying in, making a HUGE dinner.  And when I say HUGE I mean Jordan's mom gave us an 8lb. ham last week so it's a ham feast!  Anyone want to come over, we'll have plenty of food :)
  • We are going to a friend's house for a family NYE party with board games, pizza, rock band, and apple cider.  It works out perfect since I can't drink this year and they are throwing a low key party.  This is rare for this group of friends, so I am thinking they have their kids this weekend.  But if we can't figure out what to do with the dogs then we will stay home and go out for sushi.
  • We have no plans.  I'll probably fall asleep by 11 as well.  We are boring farts Huh?

Plus I don't like going out on nights like tonight.  Too many drunks are on the road.

• Um, we have NO plans.  But we have to get up and do a dog transport tomorrow, so we'll probably have a pup slumber party (let all 4 dogs stay in the bedroom with us) since I don't have to work tomorrow...
  • No plans here!  We are boring too.  DH bought tickets to festival of lights at the zoo a few months ago, so we may go there since it's over in 3 days.  To be honest I don't want to leave the house b/c it's too cold!
    Visit The Nest!
  • Still moving? We are still moving a few things around in the new apt. then we are going to a hockey game tonight. So I will be back home and maybe in bed before midnight.
    Anniversary
  • We still have no clue! Maybe end up at a local bar? Seems that there is nothing going on, wth? Bridget, call me if you guys end up doing anything =)
    Lisa & Christian ~ 4/18/09 ~ Sandals Negril, Jamaica

Married Bio w/ For Sale!

Planning bio with the Sandals/Beaches brides list

My Travel Blog

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt160c4c.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Since I'm KU, I didn't really want to go to a bar or anything, so we're going over to my sister's house to play games and eat.  We'll stay there til midnight then head home and hit the sack!  I have been exhausted lately, so it will be an accomplishment for me to stay up past midnight!
  • image hawaiianbride08:
    image smilz4milz:

We're having a few people over (maybe only 3 or so now).  We want to tell them not to come so we can enjoy a nice relaxing/ romantic NYE, but that would be too rude.  We were hoping that they would find us too boring and decide to do something else, but that isn't happening. It'll be fun though... ::repeating over and over:::

haha!  maybe the weather will get bad and they'll have to stay home...

I might have just got my wish...the 3 people coming over called and asked if they could bring their pack of dogs.  I kindly asked them not to...I *love* their dogs, but they have 3 male dogs that pee all over everything whenever they bring them over!  It's like they just can't resist walking by anything in my home without hiking a leg!  And I don't want to spend tomorrow cleaning up dog piss.  I just got the pee off of my bed from 2 weeks ago when they brought them over.  I'm now wondering if I am going to get a nasty-gram from them...I'm expecting it...that's how they roll.  (and they're family, so....).

• Nope.  I was a bit bummed when Dh wanted to stay in tonight...and then I came down with a cold so now it sounds like a good idea.  That, plus it's been snowing since about 8am with no intention of stopping until oh Monday.  I forced myself to the supermarket last night so we are having fresh mozz appetizers then lobster tails, king crab legs, and mashed sweet potato for dinner.
  • Stay home with DH and get drunk Big Smile
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going to a friend's house. DH's college friends are getting together and re-creating the house they used to share. It should be interesting!
    ~Sarah & Jason~June 12th, 2009~Siesta Key, FL~
    Planning Bio Married Bio *Work In Progress*
    Formerly Knottie Soon2beMrs.G_09
    Anniversary
  • I am now booking a flight to CT to spend a yummy NYE with Tammy & Justin!!!
  • image smilz4milz:
    I am now booking a flight to CT to spend a yummy NYE with Tammy & Justin!!!

Fine by us...bring your germ spray and masks.  I hope you like cats!

• Nothing too exciting.  We're normally pretty boring on NYE.  This year we decided to do something new and exciting...and that didn't work.  We're taking my cousin and his GF over to our friends house in Cbus...eating, drinking, and playing Wii!  Haha...

DH has been sick and is loaded up on cold medicine so he doesn't want to drink.  I guess he will be my DD tonight =)

• image kingpepsisgirl:

image smilz4milz:

I do like cats...they go good with crab legs!  Bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa!!!

• DH is taking me out to dinner then we're heading to our friends' house for a 'plaid' party. We're normally pretty lame and end up home and in bed by 1a....lol
    Natalie and AJ~Nov. 5th, 2009~Kailua Beach, HI

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/zk0b9l.jpg[/IMG]

http://natandaj.blogspot.com

Started TTC Nov. 2011

1st clomid cycle 50mg June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle 100mg Aug. 2012 ovulated August 15th BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle 100mg Sept. 2012 ovulated Sept 17th :: BFP Sept 30th EDD June 13th 2013 *stick baby stick*
  • House party! It was actually supposed to be a Christmas party but got moved because of the weather. Actually works out great because we were gonna go out but this will be way cheaper.
  • image smilz4milz:
    image kingpepsisgirl:

image smilz4milz:

I do like cats...they go good with crab legs!  Bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa!!!

Goober!  We had a sneaky cat for dinner.  Kept putting his paw on the table...he wanted crab legs.  He actually stole a leg from the spent shell bowl and tried to run away with it.