Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Does anyone watch Bones?

I am so hooked on the DVDs. I love this show! I'm just curious if there are any other fans of the board. This seems to be one that isn't mentioned a whole lot on Entertainment.

Re: Does anyone watch Bones?

• I don't watch it, but I recently read one of the books and I think I might need to start watching the show.
  • I love this show.

I got my H Booth's Cocky belt buckle for Christmas.

• Love, love this show! (not to mention Booth)

It's one of my all time favorite shows.  It got a little weird towards the end of one of the seasons (the last one I think) but it's gotten back on track this season which I'm very happy about.

• Emily Deschanel has some utterly amazing eyes. Wow.

• image MsBlake:

Emily Deschanel has some utterly amazing eyes. Wow.

Her sister was on an episode this season and it was hilarious!  I think both of them are adorable.

• I only started watching it recently. I need to go back and watch the earlier seasons. They play back-to-back episodes on TNT every night, so I've been tivoing it. I have been watching the newest season, too.

I love it! I think that David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel have a great chemistry. I love their relationship on the show.

• image rori11:
    image MsBlake:

Her sister was on an episode this season and it was hilarious!  I think both of them are adorable.

I haven't seen that one yet, but I am really excited to get to that point.

• Love Bones. One of my favorite shows.
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

2012 Book Count: 16
  • image rori11:
    image MsBlake:

Was that her sister in real life that played her cousin or something?

• image BUMPYNBIRD:
    image rori11:
    image MsBlake:

Was that her sister in real life that played her cousin or something?

Yes, Zooey Deschanel is her sister IRL.

• It's a Thursday night ritual with my husband!! Show is great - we watch Fringe too!!

• My favorite show, hands down.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Trevor July 15, 2009 | Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt13b8ee.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I love Bones!  Definitely in a tie with Criminal Minds as my favorite!  I love the chemistry between Bones and Booth!

image SA7206:
    I don't watch it, but I recently read one of the books and I think I might need to start watching the show.

Honestly, the books aren't like the show at all.  The only similarity between the 2 are that the main character is named Temperance Brennan, and she's a forensic anthropologist.  None of the other characters from the book are in the show, and she doesn't even work in the same city.   I prefer the show over the books.

• one of my favorite shows hands down.

• I love it, I think Booth is super cute and I love the flirtation he has with Bones

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think the show is actually based more on the life of Kathy Reichs (who writes the books) than on the books themselves.  They just used Brennan's name to allow for fictionalization and to distance the character from the real Reichs.  But the Brennan of the books isn't a writer on the side, she's older, she has a grown daughter.  The tv show makes Brennan write books about a "character" named Kathy Reichs...  In the books and IRL Reichs/Brennan splits her time between Canada and North Carolina.  The show used to have her traveling... but lately she seems pretty set in DC.  I don't think she's ever been to NC.
  • My BFF turned me on to Bones about 6 weeks ago.  I have gone through Seasons 1-3 and am 2/3rds of the way through Season 4.  I love to watch episodes while on the elliptical -- makes the time pass very quickly.
  • DH and I are hooked on this show.  We got caught up on the past seasons over the summer and we have it set to record on the DVR now. 
  • DH and I LOVE the show!!!  We watched the DVD's from Net Flix to catch up.

Does anyone else checkout  her necklace each show? She always has a really nice one on! ( I am jealous! LOL)

• I love the show, I've been Tivo'ing it for years.

I just hope they don't end up together romantically, unless the show is scheduled to end. Romance between the leads always kills the show.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/mmbdis.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/t6xkxy.jpg[/IMG]
  • It's also on hulu.com. DH and I didn't get into the show until the 4th season, so we watched the previous seasons on hulu.
  • One of my all-time favorites!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers