Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Keeping up with the Kardashians

I feel asleep before the last episode ended. Is Khloe really pregnant?

I saw where she took a test & told Kim, but I haven't seen it plastered on any magazines at the checkout lane. Smile

Re: Keeping up with the Kardashians

• I didn't get to watch it but I read the recap on people.com.  I guess she is not pregnant and she was really disappointed, she just thought she was. 
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/650twi.jpg[/IMG]
  • Nope she isn't!  She started her period before the episode was over. 
  • I was just coming to post about this!! I don't watch the show but one of my friends just said something about the pregnant one.  I was like Kourtney? and she said no she already had her baby (which I knew) the other one is pg.

But this post answered my question.

"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."
  • I wouldn't be surprised if that whole story was completely fabricated. That whole episode seemed pretty staged.

To reinforce my beliefs... I was going for a jog on Sunday and ran past their "house" (the outside of the new one they always cut to). Guess what, it isn't really their house. It's been for sale for several months, and they are just using the outside shots of it for the show. I was looking at the pics of it and it's nothing like the house they are filming in. It's not even in the same city.

Here's the zillow listing if anyone's interested... http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Address-undisclosed/2143975814_zpid/

Their old house in Calabasas is still on the market.

• Wow, but they might have just done that for privacy ya know... that is crazy... I do think that some of it is staged, but I dont think all of it is.  I also think that Klhoe also does things I think to be the center of attention it seems.  Just with the whole married thing and now the baby thing... It is just my opinion, but it seems like all 3 are just in competition with each other, which is prolly just sibling rivalry. 
  • She was throwing up and her period was late.  She decided to take a hpt and told Kim it was positive.  But then by the end of the episode she said she got her period.  I thought it was strange that she said it was her period and not a miscarriage, but whatever...they never actually showed the hpt on film so who knows if it was real or not. 
  • I thought that was staged. I think she wanted attention and knew telling Kim would get it to all the family. I was more disturbed by Kim giving Reggie a lap dance in the next room where her family was eating and her younger sisters were watching. 
  • image utbabyj:
    She was throwing up and her period was late.  She decided to take a hpt and told Kim it was positive.  But then by the end of the episode she said she got her period.  I thought it was strange that she said it was her period and not a miscarriage, but whatever...they never actually showed the hpt on film so who knows if it was real or not. 

Well there are things called chemical pregnancies. I'm not exactly sure how it works but somehow it causes the hpt to be positive so you think you're pregnant obviously. And then you end up getting your period or having a doctor tell you you're not pregnant. I've heard of it I just don't know the biology behind it. And if you get your period with a chemical pregnancy it's like a regular period as opposed to a miscarriage which is usually completely different and painful and generally needs medical attention.

• image kort2885:

image utbabyj:
    She was throwing up and her period was late.  She decided to take a hpt and told Kim it was positive.  But then by the end of the episode she said she got her period.  I thought it was strange that she said it was her period and not a miscarriage, but whatever...they never actually showed the hpt on film so who knows if it was real or not. 

Well there are things called chemical pregnancies. I'm not exactly sure how it works but somehow it causes the hpt to be positive so you think you're pregnant obviously. And then you end up getting your period or having a doctor tell you you're not pregnant. I've heard of it I just don't know the biology behind it. And if you get your period with a chemical pregnancy it's like a regular period as opposed to a miscarriage which is usually completely different and painful and generally needs medical attention.

A chemical pregnancy is still a pregnancy, it's just a very early miscarriage from what I've been told.  I think that the whole HPT thing was a freaking huge hoax and totally untrue and staged.  It is almost impossible to get a false positive from a HPT.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • I think the entire show is staged and is a huge joke. They all even talk in their "normal" life like they are bad actors...
  • image scwheal1:
    They all even talk in their "normal" life like they are bad actors...

LOL- I think Kourtney is the worst at the bad actor talk- she ends every single statement like it is a question- "So, Scott and I are trying to smooth out some issues?  I know we have a lot of work to do but I really think he'd make a great dad?  I guess we'll just have to wait and see...?"  The thing is, most of the time the look on her face is like she's waiting for the answer to some question, too.

• image utbabyj:

I was wondering about this too.  I figured that since she had a positive HPT and it seemed like it was a day or two later before she got her period (and it had already been late) that she had been pregnant and had most likely miscarried but she just said she got her period.  Maybe she was jumping the gun and went early with the HPT?  But then why was it positive?  Of course, it could have all been a hoax but I like to pretend it isn't, I'm in denial. :-)

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2a9v61i.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2zre1kx.jpg[/IMG]
  • image scwheal1:
    I think the entire show is staged and is a huge joke. They all even talk in their "normal" life like they are bad actors...

I agree. I couldn't stop watching it, but the whole time I was just thinking about what horrible actors they were. When the little girls showed up to give kim flowers for her "hurt ankle"...I couldn't stop laughing. it was horrible acting.

And Khloe getting a quarter for the tampon machine? Seriously? So fake.