Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good News, Girls- We've Still Got a Shot!

Angelina Jolie- "I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards. Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other." 

She also commented on their sometimes volatile relationship- ""The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he's wrong and reacts in a defiant way. Then I can get so angry that I tear his shirt."

So line up ladies- he may not exactly be on the market but maybe we can at least have a fun afternoon while Angie's OOT.  However, she does strike me as the kind of chick that would cut a b!tch so you just never know.  :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/6870917/Angelina-Jolie-says-fidelity-not-essential-for-relationships-to-work.html

Re: Good News, Girls- We've Still Got a Shot!