New Jersey Nesties

Is the DMV open tomorrow?

Anyone know?

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

Re: Is the DMV open tomorrow?

• Hey therer Jenn! Long time no chat!!! Hope you're doing well!!!

I woudl think the DMV would be open, but will probably have reduced hours. It's probably a good day to go not many people going... I'd check your local website first to see if they're open.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

image Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Wendy!  OMG  Your little one is getting so big!  I did check the website and didn't see anything about the hours listed so I thought I'd take a chance and ask here.

• State offices are open tomorrow.  They may close a little early, but only an hour or so.  You may see reduced staff because of the holiday and furloughs.  I know my office is deserted, alot of people, including me, used the furloughs around Christmas to get a longer weekend.
    Photobucket Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • image RevJen:
    Wendy!  OMG  Your little one is getting so big!  I did check the website and didn't see anything about the hours listed so I thought I'd take a chance and ask here.

Did you see the notice on the page I posted above?  They have the holiday alerts at the top right.

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

image Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• image Pixiestx:

image RevJen:
    Wendy!  OMG  Your little one is getting so big!  I did check the website and didn't see anything about the hours listed so I thought I'd take a chance and ask here.

Did you see the notice on the page I posted above?  They have the holiday alerts at the top right.

I clicked it open but didn't notice the alerts.  Thank you, Pixie!