New Jersey Nesties

Is the DMV open tomorrow?

Anyone know?

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default." - JK Rowling

Re: Is the DMV open tomorrow?

• Hey therer Jenn! Long time no chat!!! Hope you're doing well!!!

I woudl think the DMV would be open, but will probably have reduced hours. It's probably a good day to go not many people going... I'd check your local website first to see if they're open.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

image Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Wendy!  OMG  Your little one is getting so big!  I did check the website and didn't see anything about the hours listed so I thought I'd take a chance and ask here.

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default." - JK Rowling
  • State offices are open tomorrow.  They may close a little early, but only an hour or so.  You may see reduced staff because of the holiday and furloughs.  I know my office is deserted, alot of people, including me, used the furloughs around Christmas to get a longer weekend.
    Photobucket Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • image RevJen:
    Wendy!  OMG  Your little one is getting so big!  I did check the website and didn't see anything about the hours listed so I thought I'd take a chance and ask here.

Did you see the notice on the page I posted above?  They have the holiday alerts at the top right.

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

image Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• image Pixiestx:

image RevJen:
    Wendy!  OMG  Your little one is getting so big!  I did check the website and didn't see anything about the hours listed so I thought I'd take a chance and ask here.

Did you see the notice on the page I posted above?  They have the holiday alerts at the top right.

I clicked it open but didn't notice the alerts.  Thank you, Pixie!