Colorado Nesties

USAirport Parking Coupon

If you are worried about Airport Parking, USAirport Parking coupon gives $3 off a day, so $6 a day for uncovered parking... and you can reserve a spot ahead of time.

http://usairportparking.com/winterspecialcoupon.asp

Re: USAirport Parking Coupon

• When do you leave for Roch-cha-cha? Smile  I hope the trip goes smoothly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thursday! I am so worried... just about the flight in general... our first flight is 3.5 hours and then another that is 1 hour 20 min... if we get delayed/cancelled, I think I'll die.

• image KeepingItLowKey:
    Thursday! I am so worried... just about the flight in general... our first flight is 3.5 hours and then another that is 1 hour 20 min... if we get delayed/cancelled, I think I'll die.

You won't die!  It will suck if that happens, but just keep telling yourself that it is only temporary and you'll never see those people again.  We did the same flight schedule (although to Syracuse) at Thanksgiving and it was fairly hellish.  The way out was pretty ideal, but Eamon was off his schedule, tired, and PISSED on the way back.  We survived, though. 

We're flying out to MT on Thursday, too.  Maybe I'll see ya at DIA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Have a good flight! Enjoy Eamon while he's still not a constant ball of motion and tantrums!