Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Do Uggs run big or small? Or true to size??

Im looking to order the Ugg Cardy boots....but not sure what size to order....any opinions?

Thanks!!

Re: Do Uggs run big or small? Or true to size??

• slightly big

For instance, if you're an 8.5, buy an 8, but if you're an 8, stick with the 8 because a 7 might be too small.  (They only come in whole sizes.)

I hear the Cardy Boot stretches out, so maybe you would actually want to order a whole size down for that.

• They run a little big.

I normally wear a 7.5, but got a 7 and they fit perfectly. 

Photobucket
  • Not sure about cardis, but I have a size 10 in the classic tall and I normally wear an 11 in all other shoes.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I usually wear an 8.5 or sometimes a 9, and wear an 8 in Uggs.  I'd order down 1/2-1 size.

• Cardys have strange sizing, in my opinion!  I normally wear a size 6.5 shoe.  I bought the size 6 Cardy and I can't decide if they fit or not.  My toes go all the way to the very front, but yet they feel really loose in the heel when I walk.  I'm afraid that if I go down to a size 5, they'll be way too tight in the toes.  Anyway, I would size down. 

• I always wear a size 9 but my Uggs are size 8. I ordered the Cardy in a 9 online and my feet literally slipped out of them every step I took. I fit perfectly into an 8.