Fashion & Beauty

Do Uggs run big or small? Or true to size??

Im looking to order the Ugg Cardy boots....but not sure what size to order....any opinions?

Re: Do Uggs run big or small? Or true to size??

• slightly big

For instance, if you're an 8.5, buy an 8, but if you're an 8, stick with the 8 because a 7 might be too small.  (They only come in whole sizes.)

I hear the Cardy Boot stretches out, so maybe you would actually want to order a whole size down for that.

• They run a little big.

I normally wear a 7.5, but got a 7 and they fit perfectly. 

• Not sure about cardis, but I have a size 10 in the classic tall and I normally wear an 11 in all other shoes.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I usually wear an 8.5 or sometimes a 9, and wear an 8 in Uggs.  I'd order down 1/2-1 size.

• Cardys have strange sizing, in my opinion!  I normally wear a size 6.5 shoe.  I bought the size 6 Cardy and I can't decide if they fit or not.  My toes go all the way to the very front, but yet they feel really loose in the heel when I walk.  I'm afraid that if I go down to a size 5, they'll be way too tight in the toes.  Anyway, I would size down. 

• I always wear a size 9 but my Uggs are size 8. I ordered the Cardy in a 9 online and my feet literally slipped out of them every step I took. I fit perfectly into an 8.