Trash to Treasure
Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.
If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]
Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.
FOR SALE: Satin Gown with Chapel Train & Matching Veil - FREE SHIPPING!
Everything has been professionally cleaned and carefully preserved. All offers are being considered. Please email [email protected] with questions. TIA and Happy Planning!
- DB Satin A-Line Gown (Style #T9466), Size 2 - Satin side-draped A-line gown with an enchanting chapel train, beaded lace bodice, and tiered lace trim skirt. ($400 OBO)http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&catentryId=6097269
- DB Elbow-Length Veil, White (Style #V9466) - Paid over $200, but worth every penny! Simply elegant veil with embroidered lace edge. Designed to coordinate with gown T9466 and would look lovely with any gown - traditional or modern. ($100) http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49997486¤tIdx=13&subCategory=-49998498%7c-49997998%7c-49997486&catentryId=2001014&sort
- White DB Seamless Longline Bra (Style #8541), Size 34 - Paid over $80, and only worn once on the wedding day. Provides comfortable, seamless, and all-day support. ($40)
- Purple Crinnie (Size 2/4) - Was a huge hit with all the guests, and a great way to include your wedding colors with your dress! ($40)
- VSD Sexy Little Things "BRIDE" tank, Small - Brand new, and still in the packaging ($30)
Everything must go, so all offers are being considered. Please email [email protected] with questions. TIA and Happy Planning!