Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Rave for Car DVD Player

We drove up to MA for Thanksgiving and my parents decided to send their x-mas gift for my boys early, dual portable dvd players that attach to the headrests. I knew they were doing this since they asked me to check them out and decide which one we wanted. I really tried to do my research reading reviews online, etc. and we went with the Phillips dual 9inch. They worked great, and whenever we got back into the car the dvd would start right from where it left off, which was a nice feature. The main unit is goes behind the driver and has the buttons to play, stop, etc. so the person in the passenger seat can easily change the disc. If there is no passenger then I guess you would need to start the car and start the dvd before heading out. My 1-year-old could care less about tv, but my 2-year-old was well entertained. I am not for using tv as a device to keep kids quiet, but for a long car ride this was perfect. Just thought I would share :)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers