Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Car Update

So, the insurance company got the rath of my pregnancy hormones this morning.  When DH spoke with our handler at the office on Monday, she stated the adjuster would be out by Wednesday. Wednesday came and went and no adjuster and no phone call.  We called Friday morning and were told the adjuster would return phone call within 2 hours.  DH called at 9:30am and no response.  So, I decided this morning that it has been over a week and nobody has even contacted us about when they are going to look at my car.  I have a car payment due this week and if you are totaling my car, I'm not paying it.  So, DH is off work today and called the office and adjuster this morning at 8:30am.  Office said she would call as well.  When lunch rolled around at 12:30 and we had not heard anything back, I finally called.  He returned my phone call within 25 minutes and he will be out tomorrow morning.  Hopefully, we will finally have some answers as to the status of my car. 

We also are going to pick up a rental after I get off work.  Still no guarantee's as to who is paying but the insurance company is confident they will get it covered based on what they have.  Evidently there is a law in MD that states even if a person is only 10% responsible for an accident, they have to reimburse the victim 100%.  So, our insurance is confident they will be able to prove he is at least 10% responsible if they have to go to arbitration.  So, hopefully that means my rental will be reimbursed b/c I don't feel like forking out $300 for a car for a week!